Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I'm always seeing people online saying kill whitey etc and it's always some tubby pale guy lmao. Is this just a self hating white people thing or do other races have these weirdos, too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

there are a few black republicans/conservatives out there so yes

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
robin williams did kill himself, i mean i dont know how relevant that is

Shrinkage
Oct 23, 2010

Vorik posted:

there are a few black republicans/conservatives out there so yes

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
i can think of four black guys i know who constantly talk about the difference between "black people" and *whispers* "n-words"

all of them are heavily obsessed with anime and 3 of the 4 are fat, all of them have "tried" to "learn" "japanese" and by that, of course, i mean "watched anime a lot"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Once they escape the poverty and groupthink, they tend to hate the race.

Not many get to that point.

You could say...a minority do

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

Once they escape the poverty and groupthink, they tend to hate the race.

Not many get to that point.

You could say...a minority do

all four of the guys i mentioned above are at or near the poverty line after being born into upper middle class families

rather than say the n-word they sometimes say "thugs" or "urbans" or "them" and if i say "rush limbaugh uses the same terminology as you" they go "man rush limbaugh is a loving racist" and im like "okay now take that logic one step further..."

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

obama, op

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

all four of the guys i mentioned above are at or near the poverty line after being born into upper middle class families

So are the worthless children of many rich families

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

So are the worthless children of many rich families

sure but take yourself for example, you are living in your moms basement making 7.25 an hour at the local Zippy Pizza and exemplifying the very worst in your own race but i dont see you going around shouting about those goddamn other whites that are making the race look bad

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

sure but take yourself for example, you are living in your moms basement making 7.25 an hour at the local Zippy Pizza and exemplifying the very worst in your own race but i dont see you going around shouting about those goddamn other whites that are making the race look bad

If you hang out with nerdy black guys who watch anime, I bet you also are a nerdy guy who watches anime.

Do you have something you'd like to tell the group instead of demonizing your "friends" for not being gangster enough for your liking?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA3wg8U81bc

Yes, they are called ATLAH ministries, and it's really sad.

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
Bill Cosby was always talking about how urban youths needed to stop sagging their pants and get a job so that they had money for rent, food, gas, rohypnol, etc

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

fairly sure this is the plot of the boondocks or something

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Yeah it's a thing but it's not as popular as self-hating whites.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

http://dayandadream.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ruckus.jpg?w=300

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
Self-hating blacks only self-hate 3/5s as much as self-hating whites do, that's why it's not as obvious to the casual observer.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Business Octopus posted:

Bill Cosby was always talking about how urban youths needed to stop sagging their pants and get a job so that they had money for rent, food, gas, rohypnol, etc

The black millionaire pointed out flaws in urban culture, and instead of formulating a solution, he raped dozens of women.

Blacks have terrible role models.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I know a ~90 year old black lady that always goes on about how she doesn't like black people because they go out of the way to gently caress each other over. Granted it's always white people she's saying this to.

She for sure likes Steve Harvey, though. She'll gently caress you up if you knock on the door or call when Steve Harvey's on.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Much like the rap, hating white people is yet another thing white people saw black people do and decided to copy. Cultural appropriation blah blah blah.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

im black.....no.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
don't they always be killing on each other?

seems like that's a lot of hate

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

I like armond white not only because because of op-related reasons, but because he got a lot of CD posters to unironically call him as a house friend of the family sellout for ruining toy story 3's tomatometer score

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
that guys a loving rear end in a top hat and i hope he dies in pain and alone

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

A cycle of death in the black community:

1. One gang of impoverished youths kills the member of a rival gang
2. The community cries about it, holds prayer circles, other meaningless poo poo
3. No one in the community tells the police who was responsible because "Don't Snitch"
4. Back to Step 1

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

If you hang out with nerdy black guys who watch anime, I bet you also are a nerdy guy who watches anime.

Do you have something you'd like to tell the group instead of demonizing your "friends" for not being gangster enough for your liking?

yeah i personally hang out with the facebook friends of friends irl all the time, you got me

goons have an embarrassing understanding of how real life works

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

yeah i personally hang out with the facebook friends of friends irl all the time, you got me

goons have an embarrassing understanding of how real life works

So they've went from "your friends" to "your facebook friend of friends", which means you don't really have any black friends in "real life".

Nice try.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

i can think of four black guys i know who constantly talk about the difference between "black people" and *whispers* "n-words"

all of them are heavily obsessed with anime and 3 of the 4 are fat, all of them have "tried" to "learn" "japanese" and by that, of course, i mean "watched anime a lot"

EugeneJ posted:

So they've went from "your friends" to "your facebook friend of friends", which means you don't really have any black friends in "real life".

Nice try.

yeah i sure did say that thing you thought i said

sure made yourself look hella smart and me look dumb

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

The black millionaire pointed out flaws in urban culture, and instead of formulating a solution, he raped dozens of women.

Blacks have terrible role models.

bill cosby was only a role model in the minds of old white dudes

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
jon pop or whatever his name is

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
seriously though, this is a complicated question that would be hard to explain

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Black ppl have self-loathing cornered, though I'd say a lot of black people recognize it and try to struggle with it. Being a weirdo or a weaboo or whatever isn't racial, thats more of a first world problem.

Whites are more about doubt and fear... we really think we're the poo poo and probably feel good about looking in the mirror, at least as far as racial identity extends.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

opus111 posted:

I'm always seeing people online saying kill whitey etc and it's always some tubby pale guy lmao. Is this just a self hating white people thing or do other races have these weirdos, too?

Justice Clarence Thomas of the SCOTUS.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

rather than say the n-word they sometimes say "thugs" or "urbans" or "them" and if i say "rush limbaugh uses the same terminology as you" they go "man rush limbaugh is a loving racist" and im like "okay now take that logic one step further..."

wow thank christ they have an authority on racial issues to work everything out for them

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
What I mean is I think I hate cursed lumberjack more than anybody in the world

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Waltzing Along posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldbird
Jul 17, 2001

be spiritless
there was a black girl on okcupid that got matched to me whose profile clearly stated that she exclusively dated outside her own race, though I guess that isn't exactly the same thing

it also said she called white men "snowflakes" and not even in a negative context

she was easily fifty pounds over my limit and I didn't try, not sure how deep it went

• Locked thread