Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
He survived Uwe Boll, post Uwe Boll aftermath, multiple creepy goon swarms, Slenderman video game, Smorky's assassination attempts, pills overdose, economical recessions and 9/11.

How is he still alive? He the Rasputin of the internet, very difficult to get rid of permanently. What's his secret to longevity and cheating death?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
he isn't, you silly dingus

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Lowtax doesn't exist. He never has.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
whats with all these jokes about lowtax firing shmorky and/or shmorky trying to kill lowtax?

someone gimme the scoop

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Krispy Kreme is an exception

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

whats with all these jokes about lowtax firing shmorky and/or shmorky trying to kill lowtax?

someone gimme the scoop

Lowtax fired shmorky so shmorky killed lowtax.

what's confusing?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Lowtax fired shmorky so shmorky killed lowtax.

what's confusing?

obviously i want to know why shmorky got fired you idiot

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

apparently he became too unbearable, even by shmorky standards

I admire Lowtax for his patience all these years

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
schmorhay's assassination attempts?

you mean like in that kate bush video where the scientists create a sound that is horrific enough to kill.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
You haven't happened to notice that he hasn't been posting as of late, have you?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

cuz he killed lowtax.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Mr. Popo posted:

You haven't happened to notice that he hasn't been posting as of late, have you?

i have a script that cuts out all of shmorky's posts for medical reasons, so no

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

lowtax was talking about it in a thread one time, apparently shmorky used to be a normal dude who lowtax was good friends with and then he started using that voice outside of youtube videos and basically being the shmorky character irl and claiming that was his real voice and who he was

eventually lowtax couldnt take the insanity and gave him the boot lol

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Mr. Popo posted:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I think he's moving

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

frajaq posted:

I think he's moving

moving on or moving far, far away, or perhaps both?

and is sa now the property of rupert murdoch?

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

he was hit by a bus and died circa 2001

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lowtax was talking about it in a thread one time, apparently shmorky used to be a normal dude who lowtax was good friends with and then he started using that voice outside of youtube videos and basically being the shmorky character irl and claiming that was his real voice and who he was

yeah i mean i dont blame lowtax for it, was just curious

it always stuck out to me that the first i ever heard of shmorky was when he made that post about him/her being fine as pronouns as long as you didnt use "it", then the second thing i learned about him was when he was super mad at everyone using him/her on twitter or something because they/them was what he wanted, even though he had never mentioned that him/her wasnt okay anymore

e: and now i dont even know what he identifies as so ill just solidify the grip of the patriarchy by defaulting to first person masculine

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lol

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

yeah i mean i dont blame lowtax for it, was just curious

it always stuck out to me that the first i ever heard of him was when he made that post about him/her being fine as pronouns as long as you didnt use "it", then the second thing i learned about him was when he was super mad at everyone using him/her on twitter or something because they/them was what he wanted, even though he had never mentioned that him/her wasnt okay anymore

e: and now i dont even know what he identifies as so ill just solidify the grip of the patriarchy by defaulting to first person masculine

this is how it begins.

the tumblr downward spiral.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Lowtax gets black market stem cells from the old days when he used to sell RX online

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Nanomachines.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i want to hear more deets about this story in an unironic fashion

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

it was a hard but good choice

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
my pronouns are "i" and "me" and i would thank u to use them when referring to me

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
i kinda feel like shmorky was our real-life niggerstomper58, like he was a regular nerdy dude who dove headfirst into a mostly unexplored and bizarre style of comedy that ended up having a major effect on his psyche and specifically his identity/ies

maybe he wrote that post :monocle:

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

i kinda feel like shmorky was our real-life niggerstomper58, like he was a regular nerdy dude who dove headfirst into a mostly unexplored and bizarre style of comedy that ended up having a major effect on his psyche and specifically his identity/ies

maybe he wrote that post :monocle:

xhe saw it and was triggered by such bigoted language and quickly drew an extremely maudlin klufs comic about feelings and gender

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

my pronouns are "i" and "me" and i would thank u to use them when referring to me

unfortunately i also identify with these pronouns so not only have i triggered me by referring to me as "u", but i'm not sure that i and me will be able to carry out further productive conversations without me and i getting frustrated

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Rambling Robot posted:

schmorhay's assassination attempts?

you mean like in that kate bush video where the scientists create a sound that is horrific enough to kill.

No, this.

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...Name=RIP+LOWTAX

RIP Little Lowtax. :(

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
lowtax is mos def alive as evidenced by his constantly tweeting hot chicks in the twit-verse

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Lowtax is a hologram

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
every time you reg an account not only does Lowtax get your :10bux: he also takes away 1 year from your life and adds it to his own

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Because he deposits parts of his essence inside Asian vaginas like living horcruxes

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Lowtax died two weeks ago. Around the time he stopped posting in gbs.

Lethal Drizzle
Feb 24, 2011
It's all that mangosteen he eats, poo poo has crazy health benefits don't you know

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Every man dies, not every man truly lives.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i liked shmorky's early work before he got too queer, good talented stuff like queen before the 80s

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Yivgev posted:

i want to hear more deets about this story in an unironic fashion

That's pretty much it. SHmorky claims that lowtax had been pitch shifting his voice downwards all these years to disguise his true voice lol. Saying that makes him sound less like an attention seeking idiot and properly mentally ill, imo. Tumblr made the dude legit nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
obscurity, op

• Locked thread