Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

And now he's begging for change online using a story about his wife's hair suddenly falling out after she was arrested for driving around zonked out of her brain on pills for pity. Bro, just get a job lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

opus111 posted:

And now he's begging for change online using a story about his wife's hair suddenly falling out after she was arrested for driving around zonked out of her brain on pills for pity. Bro, just get a job lol

Schmorky is married? To a wymyn?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

Schmorky is married? To a wymyn?

"a wymyn"

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

opus111 posted:

say what???

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

that boy ain't right

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

It's on butthug so this is NOT doxxing, Franco:

THANK YOU.
I have not talked about this lately. The support you guys have given us has been incredible. You may not have realized it, but you have been supporting us in pretty lousy times.
(warning: this is serious poo poo) Months back my fiance was pulled over for speeding. This would not have been so bad if the officers weren’t so dead set on harassing her. I was in the car with her, witnessing the whole thing. They treated her with hostility and tried their hardest to find drugs on her. They said she had “dilated eyes.” She demanded they test her for drugs and they didn’t even bother (because that would have proved them wrong I guess.) I was getting scared because I had little reason to trust these small town cops. These people probably never see any action… they’re just bored and hoping to bust someone, anyone. She did have some prescription drugs for anxiety, which was clearly written right on the label… so what they did next was purely out of malice.
She taps me on the chest to say “would you look at this?” Four officers swarm around her and put her in cuffs saying “That’s assault! You hit her!” I’m standing there, completely baffled. She barely touched me and they are cuffing her and dragging her into a police car. I’m crying now, begging them not to take her away from me. She’s in a nervous panicked state because she has no idea what these cops will do to her. They set the bail absurdly high, which is a jerk thing to do at 1AM because it makes it nearly impossible to pay. After trying forever to get a bail bondsperson I finally find one and am able to pay 20% (yes, 20) to get her out. This takes nearly four hours. Four hours my sweetheart is locked up with no communication, no water, nothing. They’re calling her a “loving jew” and laughing at her. When she finally gets out she’s shaking, freaked, and her hair is falling out. I have to carry her out because she can barely stand. Like I said, she takes medication for anxiety and these officers just exacerbated it unnecessarily.
We have to get a lawyer and months later we finally get the charges against her dropped. This has still put a major dent in our wallets. We would love to sue, but with police in this state getting away with murder we don’t see how we could possibly win. Right now we’re just trying to save up so we can move away. These people did not do their jobs properly and caused my fiance too much stress. She would not leave the house for months. The site of a cop car gives her a panic attack. I love her and I want her to feel safe.
There are ways you can help AND get something fun for doing it.
1. You can support me on Patreon:
For only $2 a month you can get access to a backer blog that is updated frequently. There are doodles and comics and even some mini books for download. For oldschool fans there are some Purple Pussy comics way at the bottom of the page here:
https://www.patreon.com/shmorky?ty=a
2. You can buy things from my Square store:
New things getting added to this store now and then. Sometimes digital art. Sometimes it’s minicomix and even original artwork. This is US only, but you can find out alternate ways to pay by using the email in the link (under the ABOUT section)
https://squareup.com/market/shmorky
3. You can get ad-space for your own personal website at the top of butthug.com:
https://www.projectwonderful.com/advertisehere.php?id=71428
4. Buy some of my ebooks!
https://gumroad.com/shmorky
You’re helping us out so much already just by coming to this site. Thank you so very very much.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
lmao

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
gbs cops

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
that post gives me some "chrischan" vibes. totally nonsense + gimme money.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Holy poo poo what a train wreck lololololol

Richard did you take advantage of xhe to cause this damage

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
what a loving jew

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

some parts of that story sound like kinda bullshit imo

but then again its american police so who knows

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
honestly i'd thought shmorky was always tumblr extreme, i am surprised to hear it was apparently an act at first

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
wait, shmorky is real?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

unfortunately i also identify with these pronouns so not only have i triggered me by referring to me as "u", but i'm not sure that i and me will be able to carry out further productive conversations without me and i getting frustrated

perhaps we are right

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Gyra_Solune posted:

honestly i'd thought shmorky was always tumblr extreme, i am surprised to hear it was apparently an act at first

"When you stare into the abyss, take care that your voice doesn't get higher and you don't cut your ding dong off" - Internet Proverb

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

perhaps we are right

Why are you bringing us into this?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Waltzing Along posted:

wait, shmorky is real?
I was convinced shmorky was an elaborate fragmaster thing for the longest time.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Mr. Popo posted:

You haven't happened to notice that he hasn't been posting as of late, have you?

Hes busy working on the mobile forums.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
No, I'm seroiusly. WTF is shmorky. I thought it was a character Lowtax made.

Is it real?

Aero737
Apr 30, 2006
lowtax was just a personality made up by the witness protection program

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Never thought I'd post this but... Lowtax is a bad-rear end motherfucker

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Khorne posted:

I was convinced shmorky was an elaborate fragmaster thing for the longest time.
I haven't seen Fragmaster around either. For quite some time now I think about it.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
Does SA have a serial killer?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Butthead posted:

Does SA have a serial killer?

The only thing SA kills are jokes.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDswiT87oo8

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Ivor Biggun posted:

I haven't seen Fragmaster around either. For quite some time now I think about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1TrC7SuN4s

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Lowtax has been dead for 4 years now. I know because I killed him. Was paid to do it, did not regret a single thing.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

moderation and exercise

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I paid. P good deal, if u ask me.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Funny guy.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

this video is ancient, amazon first sold it on April 18, 2002.

how time flies :(

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lowtax heart is like tony stark except its the forums

when he dies the forums go down until we find a new server

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
He died last year straining out a turd on a waterpark slide in Kansas City. Press F to pay respects.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

exspurt analcyst posted:

He died last year straining out a turd on a waterpark slide in Kansas City. Press F to pay respects.

hold up buddy gotta have plat to pay respects

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

having never actually watched any videos with shmorky in it i only know of him from what you goons relate, and his retarded comic thing

oh and the toilet paper incident left at SA hq when he got poo poo canned

tell me more stories about the broken human being known as shmorky, so I might giggle

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Sappo569 posted:

tell me more stories about the broken human being known as shmorky, so I might giggle

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

also what was the toilet paper incident

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

exspurt analcyst posted:

f

Somebody hosed around with this message at Jan 30, 2015 around 00:11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

also what was the toilet paper incident

The last goon meet was at the SA office, I guess someone took a few pictures of the place, and took one of the bathroom.

It was note worthy because the garbage can next to the toilet was piled high with toilet paper, as if someone just unfurled the roll and started stuffing it into the trash.

Lowtax posted in the thread saying it was Shmorkys final act after being fired

• Locked thread