Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Why does doing that hurt so much? Like I can touch it with my fingers all I like but it electrocuted my tongue. What's the deal? I would ask reddit but they would probably just say "for science" and demand nudes or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

u ever docked ur dick?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its the tuborg feedback loop i think, better get your prostate checked

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
"Dicks don't do this to me, so why does the laptop cord?!"

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
god drat yer a loving retard, op.

just plug that thing into the wall and suck the other end till u die.

k thnx

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
try antifreeze next op

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Waltzing Along posted:

god drat yer a loving retard, op.

just plug that thing into the wall and suck the other end till u die.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

lot of dick talk in here guys. please try to be civil, we are scientists.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I don't get why you would do this do you have some sort of mental deficiency or maybe an odd sexual 'kink'? I expect as much from a Japanese cartoon

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

It's because it was a totally new sensation for your tongue, while your fingers have had lots of time to habituate. If you just keep licking power cords every morning when you wake up or something you'll get used to it in no time.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

go back to byob

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you weren't properly grounded, good thing your dick is just the right size to fit into the bottom hole of an outlet

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

you met your husband on a forum dedicated to stalking a retarded cross-dressing man and then, later, you both ate rotting floor pizza. after that, you apparently stuck a power cable in your mouth.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Whorelord posted:

go back to byob

I just asked them and they don't want her either sorry op you're stuck in adtrw and pyf now

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
youre not a laptop op, youre a giant human fag

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Yivgev posted:

you met your husband on a forum dedicated to stalking a retarded cross-dressing man and then, later, you both ate rotting floor pizza. after that, you apparently stuck a power cable in your mouth.

woah woah woah

that's who the op is?

1K Dollar Chair
Nov 20, 2014

jackyl posted:

woah woah woah

that's who the op is?

yes ma'am

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

youre not a laptop op, youre a giant human fag

Same

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Coil that cord in your cavernous oval office

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

The Rage posted:

Coil that cord in your cavernous oval office

I heard coiling the cord was bad for it.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Yivgev posted:

owned and boned. welcome to clown school op

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Yivgev posted:

a true goon success story

Isn't she also like 30 years his junior and signs over her checks to him or is that another goonette

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

is that title a papa roach lyric

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am the retard in question and i approve their union.

The Rage posted:

Isn't she also like 30 years his junior and signs over her checks to him or is that another goonette

hadn't heard, so i'd think someone else.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Yivgev posted:

I was going to post something else but gatdamn, never mind I want to hear more of this

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Don Tacorleone posted:

I was going to post something else but gatdamn, never mind I want to hear more of this

They are both obsessed with Chris-chan, and met posting on his stalking forum

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
omigosh like no way *snaps gum*

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

omigosh like no way *snaps gum*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOe2BZYNidY

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Update: my tongue still hurts. My husband says I was electrocuted because my tongue is wet and also because it has ions that react with my mouth or something

He's smarter than I am

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
just put yuor husbands dick in my mouth

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Clochette posted:

Update: my tongue still hurts. My husband says I was electrocuted because my tongue is wet and also because it has ions that react with my mouth or something

He's smarter than I am

you met your hosed up smart husband on a website dedicated exclusively to discuss, stalk and post pictures of chris-chan, an internet autist; also your smart husband keeps pizza on the floor and eats it like a dog.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
post a picture of yourself, your hubbie, the life-size cardboard cutout of chris you have in your living room to do sick owns on, such as use him as a hat rack, and finally, post pictures of your boobs and rear end in a top hat before you kill yourself.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I feel like I'm missing the story about the OP's identity.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Yivgev posted:

came to post this

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

The Rage posted:

a true goon success story

I think this was an e/n thing where some sad autist goon shacked up with a 60yr old disabled woman? Was a couple years back but I think they were basically living in a shack in the woods or halfway up a mountain, right?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Clochette posted:

He's smarter than I am

Realize that the guy who ate rotting pizza off the floor is smarter than you. You should be weeping.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
OP got married at 22 which is proof enough of being a loving retard but pushes the envelope by marrying a fellow Chris chan stalker met online and eating floor pizza, also is for real literally autistic

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Your life is going to be very hard OP and that's funny to me

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Put laptop down pants then get in bath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
dont want to step on any toes here but you guys are kind of being loving assholes what gives

• Locked thread