Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
When?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Stormyish posted:

could it be because the new ghostbusters are women?

Can't be, I mean nothing against women, but drat its the Ghostbusters.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Classicist posted:

if you want to post in byob, then you have to be happy about the ghostbusters are women now

hmmm, I will carefully consider your information.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Is the rest of the forum this chill? I been lurking for a few months and just really started posting tonight.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Classicist posted:

you will regret this

I had figured that in to my plan.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

pig slut lisa posted:

welcome. for your own good, please run away or alternativey :justpost:

I'm posting, I'm posting.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Hello I am world renown know master poster of byob Mazzi Chart Czar. You might now me from threads such as "Byob is good now."

Allow me to take this moment and tell you that you shouldn't post here, because it will waste your posting efforts. What you need to do is post in this thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690783

It is called work crew. IT is a great and wonderful thread filled with wonderful and good people. Trust me you will enjoy the fun of posting in work crew.

So much to read. Took me two months to read the damned EVE thread. Guess I can just post and see how goes.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Just say a simple hello and they will invite you with open arms.

Uh oh I screwed that up already.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

yoober posted:

you now know more than most of the dudes in goonfleet

Good to know. I figured there would be way more poo poo posting than there was. Have to wait another 45 days.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

yoober posted:

I haven't played eve since 2011 so don't take me as a reputable person
but just post

I'm post it up.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i found out about this today from reading byob, i googled it and i'm p dang excited to see the new ghostbusters!

But why? If they are remaking the first one its not going to be as good and if they are making a third just look at what happened to two. It has NOTHING to do with the women.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Classicist posted:

this doesn't make any sense.

The GB2 was not as good as GB1. Mathematically GB3 would have to be worse than GB2.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Classicist posted:

this doesn't make any sense.

I meant my opinion has nothing to do with the fact there are making the ghostbuster women rather than men.

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Commie NedFlanders posted:

trying to be as good as the first is a stupid loving pointless endeavor

thats why you aim to be better, and with a new female cast, they just might do it :)

We can hope they are able to pull that off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigfabdaddy

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Bwee posted:

this guy for byob superstar 2015

UH OH

• Locked thread