Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mazzi Chart Czar
oi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar

Bigfabdaddy posted:

Is the rest of the forum this chill? I been lurking for a few months and just really started posting tonight.

Hello I am world renown know master poster of byob Mazzi Chart Czar. You might now me from threads such as "Byob is good now."

Allow me to take this moment and tell you that you shouldn't post here, because it will waste your posting efforts. What you need to do is post in this thread:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3690783

It is called work crew. IT is a great and wonderful thread filled with wonderful and good people. Trust me you will enjoy the fun of posting in work crew.

mazzi Chart Czar

Bigfabdaddy posted:

So much to read. Took me two months to read the damned EVE thread. Guess I can just post and see how goes.

Just say a simple hello and they will invite you with open arms.

mazzi Chart Czar

Bigfabdaddy posted:

Uh oh I screwed that up already.

ehhh it's fine.

mazzi Chart Czar

Classicist posted:

it's not bad to belong to a posting crew (not that bad), but think of it this way: in work crew, that's one thread to post in. in byob there are thousands of threads. you can have as many as you want. all for yourself, or to share. it will really open up your posting horizons.

:laugh:

mazzi Chart Czar

Classicist posted:

you don't know gently caress

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ha
hah
hah
haha
hahha
hahahahha
ahahh
ah
ahah
hahhahaha
a
ahhahahahahahahaha
ahahah
h
ahahahahahah

mazzi Chart Czar

Classicist posted:

:laugh: :laugh: are you having fun? do you like this?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NO and NO.

Why would I? This is horrible. I need an intervention. Stop me before I post again. :laugh:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mazzi Chart Czar

Bigfabdaddy posted:

The GB2 was not as good as GB1. Mathematically GB3 would have to be worse than GB2.

the natural entropy decay of ghost busters movies makes this math check out. I believe it.

mazzi Chart Czar

Commie NedFlanders posted:

trying to be as good as the first is a stupid loving pointless endeavor

thats why you aim to be better, and with a new female cast, they just might do it :)

SLEEEEPp
you have work in the morning.

mazzi Chart Czar
Hey, thanks for the picture; here's is a gift for you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar

Salmiakki posted:

id like to thank el spider for givin mazzi the appropriate avatar

MAZZI CHART CZAR # 1 BYOB POSTER 4 LIFE~

• Locked thread