Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Folks on TF2 servers who want to stop killing each other and instead they conga walk around and do the crab walk as a spy or whatever and get mad when you kill them, on an otherwise normal server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Alright you see, this shocks you, it shocks you... to see, what's buried underneath you stupid motherFUCKAAAAAS

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

sorry about your thread op

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

Alright you see, this shocks you, it shocks you... to see, what's buried underneath you stupid motherFUCKAAAAAS

Welp. Goldmine.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Dude do you think there are still people playing the orange box tf2 online and playing 2fort

YIFFY HIGHSCHOOL
Jan 21, 2015

Doctor Goat posted:

Dude do you think there are still people playing the orange box tf2 online and playing 2fort

this is hosed up

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Wormskull posted:

Folks on TF2 servers who want to stop killing each other and instead they conga walk around and do the crab walk as a spy or whatever and get mad when you kill them, on an otherwise normal server.

After 7 years they're still not tired of the crabwalk.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
There are people who like payload aka cart babysitting mode... now that's truly hosed up.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Press F to pay your respects to our dearly departed "taunting while falling off a ledge" glitch

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
They're vpedophiles obv

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gamma Nerd posted:

They're vpedophiles obv

Good one. Way to gamershame. People who play TF2 must be pedophiles, in your diseased mind.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
HAve you considered that maybe they are just trying to HAVE FUN, OP?

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Yeah they have fun in their own, special way.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
They're all 12 ,op

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

they are probably the onyl people who still play tf2 after alll these years op

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
360 tf2 players are like sisyphus but video games but not fun like rock of ages

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Doctor Goat posted:

360 tf2 players are like sisyphus but video games but not fun like rock of ages

rock of ages loving owns

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Schnedwob posted:

rock of ages loving owns

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i was impressed when block of ages actually controlled like a cube

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

keep killing them OP

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Their brains get crushed by all those hats

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Doctor Goat posted:

ya back when i had a 360 i used to play it all the time, it owned.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
did you regale people with tales of things like the demoknight and the pyro being able to reflect or did you just bask in the Land Before Time and accept things as they were, in days long gone

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
the only thing i missed was the airblast everything else, was better. including going under the map and plopping sentries down.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
i used to play xbox tf2

WHEN I WAS 5

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Two of my friends met while playing 360 TF2. Theyre married now.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Good one. Way to gamershame. People who play TF2 must be pedophiles, in your diseased mind.

i'm making fun of wormskull :ssh:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Gamma Nerd posted:

i'm making fun of wormskull :ssh:

why?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Falsum posted:

Yeah they have fun in their own, special way.

Well, I don't get the appeal.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
no no don't shoot I'M FRIENDLY. look, we're dancing i'm friendly. i'm on your side. i'm a big loving retard baby, i'm gay.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Those people are called Albert Einstein.

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

Well, I don't get the appeal.

I doubt you're even a TF2 premium user. I don't think the game is for you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Those people are called Albert Einstein.

lmao

Jawtramp
Nov 27, 2010

by XyloJW
Most other Source games have RP servers that crop up. Hell, even Half-Life 2: Deathmatch has RP servers. I don't think any exist on TF2, though, so maybe the RP community kind of bleeds through into regular gameplay servers. That's just my two cents.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's got to be RP servers, somewhere. There's frickin' Dodgeball, Cars, Prop Hiding, and many more awesome game modes and more, on TF2... There's no way they neglected RP.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I always thought the thing to do was RP as someone, but that someone is playing TF2

so like you'd set your name in game to be "Hulk Hogan's left bicep" and then say things in chat that hulk hogan's left bicep would

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

I always thought the thing to do was RP as someone, but that someone is playing TF2

so like you'd set your name in game to be "Hulk Hogan's left bicep" and then say things in chat that hulk hogan's left bicep would

Uhh, they wouldn't say anything, as they don't have mouths.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Wormskull posted:

Uhh, they wouldn't say anything, as they don't have mouths.

steroids have some hosed up side effects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

TFC was better anyway

• Locked thread