Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
put it in the butt?
down to pound the brown
up to pump the rump
im gay
goku
View Results

• Locked thread
old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I wear a condom whenever I put my dick in someone's rear end, wtf. you get hepatitis that way you fricken goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i would put a ring in that butt but i can only afford cubic zirconium right now

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Oh, yeah who fucks an rear end raw?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i find the idea of putting my dick in a shaft designed for excrement gross so no

sorry gay dudes i know you have an invidious position on this :(

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Id rather get poo on my dong than ejected uterus, I guess that makes me a bad boyfriend

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
how many cubic meters of rear end would need to be plowed to produce a poop noodle at least one AA battery in girth

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Poop noodle is such a gross term. I prefer poop pencil

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
what's a poop noodle

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

That's for Gay guys only.

I'm gay

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

lol if you haven't already hosed a butt

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

I wear a condom whenever I put my dick in someone's rear end, wtf. you get hepatitis that way you fricken goons

Lol wut

Five
Jan 6, 2009

put goku in her butt

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
:piitb:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Tube
Jun 1, 2000

I'm going off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!

Fallen Rib
I've tried it a bit, but I never could tell enough of a difference between rear end and pussy in terms of overall sensation to make the risk of poo poo worthwhile. Also, there's the problem of asking women if they're up for buttsex; once they see my giant girth it's much less likely unless they're into a bit of pain during sex anyway (as some people are). That's not to mention that some people are into making GBS threads during sex, and anal sex can cause their bowels to loosen up, and I'm not into that, so they'd have to have just taken a poo poo and maybe washed a bit before I'd stick my dick in there.

I guess what I'm saying is that yes, conditions permitting, I'm down with it.

Also, not enough use of :gooncamp: in this thread.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Hepatitis A spreads via fecal-oral contact, which can occur if there is direct oral-anal contact or contact with fingers or objects that have been in or near the anus of an infected person. If even a microscopic amount of virus-laden feces gets into the mouth, infection potentially can result.

Hepatitis B (HBV) is 50 to 100 times easier to transmit sexually than HIV ( the virus that causes AIDS). HBV has been found in vaginal secretions, saliva, and semen. Oral sex and especially anal sex, whether it occurs in a heterosexual or homosexual context, are possible ways of transmitting the virus. It is not transmitted by holding hands, hugging, or even dry kissing on the lips. The chance of transmission with deep kissing is unknown, as no infections have been definitively documented after exposure to infected saliva. Yet, since HBV has been found in saliva, the risk of transmission with deep kissing probably exists and the risk increases if one partner wears orthodontic braces or has open cuts or sores in the mouth. The likelihood of becoming infected with HBV grows with the number of sexual partners a person has. Thus, promiscuous individuals are more likely to get HBV.

you're supposed to cover your cock in rubber before you cram it in someones poo poo pit, I'm sure this is gonna rattle a few goon cages who will gladly post how they've had poo poo forced up their urethra several times and they've never heard of hepatitis or something

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I've.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

you're supposed to cover your cock in rubber before you cram it in someones poo poo pit, I'm sure this is gonna rattle a few goon cages who will gladly post how they've had poo poo forced up their urethra several times and they've never heard of hepatitis or something

well duh its not going into my mouth after, but hers

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
goku raw dogz chichi b hole on the reg

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
No way girls are gross.

FunkyFlashman
May 10, 2013
A womans rear end only produces marshmellows and rainbows, ladies dont poop.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
No that's gay

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

well duh its not going into my mouth after, but hers

I think both people get it, it's like why you don't mix assheads and bases

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
I put it in my buds butt all the time. feels great. and he cleans out so no poopy dick

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ya hav eem take enema first then u put the dicker in the pooper

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

logical phalluses posted:

and what would you do if you got some poop on your dick

I tried to stick my dick in my girlfriends butt once but she made a face like she didnt like it so I stopped :smith:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Hobohemian posted:

Am I weird because I like poo poo on my dingus? I mean you might as well have her lick the filthy flaps between your smegma filled dog dicks, oh yeah!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Hexel posted:

I tried to stick my dick in my girlfriends butt once but she made a face like she didnt like it so I stopped :smith:

you failed the poo poo-test bro she's got you by the balls

gotta neg her asap to make up for it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
would you let a girl put it in your butt or are you a butt boundary bitch

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
i do NOT use my penile in a butt, but yeah i do eat rear end

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
would u put a girls entire butt in ur mouth

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
What if there was the hottest babe ever but she had a really poopy butt would u still do her

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I wouldn't tongue a butt but I'd dick a butt. Infact I've dicked a butt many times. My cum pours out brown.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

whoflungpoop posted:

would you let a girl put it in your butt or are you a butt boundary bitch

Hell yeah , depends what "it" is I guess tho

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Darth123123 posted:

Hell yeah , depends what "it" is I guess tho

poison

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

archerb posted:

What if there was the hottest babe ever but she had a really poopy butt would u still do her

Absolutely. Rubber up for the first few minutes till you plow the poop out of her. Then rubber off and go for broke

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
LOL if she ain't douching with a turkey baster.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Orkin Mang posted:

have and would again

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
where else would i put it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010