Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I don't eat sauce with anything, i think it's gross. mcnuggets without sauce. steak without sauce. pasta without sauce. salad without sauce.
i also have gravy
what are ur opinions on this revolting condiment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
brb juts putting ketchup on my steak + hotdog

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
i'll wait for the parody thread "spaceheaters" before offering an opinion.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I like sauces

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
Good steak really shouldn't require sauce but i put condiments on pretty much everything else i.e. sammies (mustard and or mayo usually), steak fries (brown gravy and melted mozz), mcnuggets (sweet and sour source supremacy), etc.

edit: hot dogs can get all sorts of cool stuff like mustard, relish, red onions, sauerkraut, diced jalapenos, whatever it is those kooky mexicans put on sonoran hot dogs (like mayo and diced tomatoes and bacon and salsa and poo poo) and that's loving good stuff. but no ketchup. That's for the midwest only.

Gatekeeper fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Jan 30, 2015

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
garlic sauce with my pizza is good

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
Big dry food fan here

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

A1 sauce is a nice treat

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
the real question is wen you have ketchup with fries do you squirt the ketchup in a blob at the side of the fries to precisely control application, or drizzle the ketchup over the whole pile of fries and enjoy the thrill of never knowing how much you're gonna get with each bite??

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

"I'm a big boring baby who likes bland food" ~ the op

any sort of garlic based sauce is great

garlic cream sauce on schnitzels, for instance

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Put whatever sauce you want on whatever you feel like.

If youre so empty you need to make stupid rules about sauce to fill your bottomless identity hole then you should throw your self in the used rear end bin at some abandoned hospital for retards.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Fries.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
ketchup = sauce

I eat fries with salt.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

serious norman posted:

ketchup = sauce

I eat fries with salt.
what about vinegar

choose your words carefully my friend

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
I love dry boring food and I wish everything was a big blank block, like tofu. There is no insincerity in this post.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

archerb posted:

I love dry boring food and I wish everything was a big blank block, like tofu. There is no insincerity in this post.

sauces ruins the food for me. a glass of water on the side = win

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
my ideal meal:
chicken nuggets, ice water

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

glass of water on the side for dippin'

I like blue cheese with my steak but if I don't have any real blue cheese sometimes I'll dip it in a bit of blue cheese dressing

also mcnuggers should be dipped in sweet and sour and also bbq

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

serious norman posted:

I don't eat sauce with anything, i think it's gross. mcnuggets without sauce. steak without sauce. pasta without sauce. salad without sauce.
i also have gravy

im with u bro , i want to taste the meat and sauce just ruins it

tho i dont eat fuckin nuggets that shits gross

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
I don't like chicken nuggets because I bit into a mcnugget once and there was this huge disgusting purple bloody tumor lump and it practically made me vegetarian with the exception of pepperoni pizza :spergin:

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
if you put ketchup on literally anything you have no taste

there is no food on this planet that is improved by putting ketchup on it

Choco Happy Ending
Mar 16, 2009

Mmmmfffppphggghhg
Mmmmh, dry pasta

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

Good steak really shouldn't require sauce
nothing requires sauce but when it comes to steak all of a sudden everyone who is suddenly a master chef chimes in with their insider info that you actually want to taste the steak youre eating

you just emptied an entire bottle of ranch on your tiny salad but thank you for advising me on steak and whats that? "rare or at most medium rare" you say? sir that is the first time anyone has ever heard that thank you for the tip

somewhere in the world a literal 70 iq retard watched someone across the room dab a little a1 on the side of a plate with a steak on it and rolled his eyes with a smug sense of superiority having learned from a wise 38-year-old unemployed uncle who lives with his parents about the secret and sophisticated 1 way to enjoy a steak

i am going to order steak cooked medium-well and ask for A1 every single day from now on until someone offers me unsolicited advice about how to eat steak so i can murder them

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
sauces are proof the modern world lacks proper geometry and theology, OP.

cowering hoards of perversion, raise your heads at the liquid filth you drench evenings repast therewith: join us, the op and me, in our divine gay sauceless orgy.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
in the hell for people who denounce ketchup all there is to eat is hash browns

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

gary oldmans diary posted:

nothing requires sauce but when it comes to steak all of a sudden everyone who is suddenly a master chef chimes in with their insider info that you actually want to taste the steak youre eating

you just emptied an entire bottle of ranch on your tiny salad but thank you for advising me on steak and whats that? "rare or at most medium rare" you say? sir that is the first time anyone has ever heard that thank you for the tip

somewhere in the world a literal 70 iq retard watched someone across the room dab a little a1 on the side of a plate with a steak on it and rolled his eyes with a smug sense of superiority having learned from a wise 38-year-old unemployed uncle who lives with his parents about the secret and sophisticated 1 way to enjoy a steak

i am going to order steak cooked medium-well and ask for A1 every single day from now on until someone offers me unsolicited advice about how to eat steak so i can murder them

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
i like a little sauce.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
my gf is a sauce hater. I like all the sauces all the time. what do they say? opposites attract, thanks

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
What about that sauce you get with a gyro. That is some good sauce.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

imo, sauces of all kind are le epic awesomesauce

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Ranch on literally everythign that goes into my face hole

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

gary oldmans diary posted:

i meant a good steak should be tasty enough without sauce, not that it won't ever taste even better WITH some sauce. Peter Luger is good poo poo, I'll throw that on my steak sometimes. I just don't get the people who make sure they can't even taste the steak underneath half a bottle of catsoup.

And since you brought it up - gently caress ranch, man, ranch is like all the worst things about America all rolled up and turned into salad dressing form. I went to a pizzeria where they just went ahead and GAVE me a side of ranch for my pizza and I was literally trembling.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I was making gyro sauce while on a ski trip and this guy got really really angry when he found out gyro sauce was made of yogurt and cucumbers.

"NO NO, IT IS NOT MADE OF YOGURT, I REJECT THIS" he screamed as I was making it there, in front of him.

A true sauce hater.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

serious norman posted:

i also have gravy

how the gently caress are u eating pasta without sauce? are u dumb or somethn

mcnuggets are dry as gently caress without sauce

gravy is pretty good too

but i agree i hate sauce. poo poo's gross.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
never had a enchilada, wont even eat a wet pussy

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Gatekeeper posted:

And since you brought it up - gently caress ranch, man, ranch is like all the worst things about America all rolled up and turned into salad dressing form. I went to a pizzeria where they just went ahead and GAVE me a side of ranch for my pizza and I was literally trembling.

I have never been triggered by ranch, but I agree it's pretty gross, useless, and fundamentally American.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Really excellent steak shouldn't need a sauce. Anything else is fair game.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
ranch owns and ranch haters are some tedious pretentious turds every time, without fail

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

ashgromnies posted:

ranch owns and ranch haters are some tedious pretentious turds every time, without fail

your posts are poo poo every time, without fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
hmmmm yes it's just so american and plebian. i shall leave it for the hoi polloi, they shan't know any better the angels of flavor in carefully concocted bearnaise compared to their ranch than a dog should know better steak from kibble.

*lives in florida-*

• Locked thread