Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

page 3
BANG YOURE GAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.

mdemone posted:

Youth is wasted on the young.

Money's wasted on the old.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

I went to a holiday bizarre at the local elementary school and they had a raffle going on where local business donated gift cards or baskets and the people that had stands their donated their poo poo. Anyway it was $5 for 20 tickets so I got $5 worth and started looking for something I was interested in enough then I saw it.

'Win a dinner with your teacher' bags with the teachers picture on it. This was obviously for students that were teachers pets to score some points. But when I saw Miss Kaletsky's bag she got all 20 of my raffle tickets. I'm 28, good looking with a decent job she was your standard 'hot' teacher all schools have like mid to late thirtys. I knew I could smit my way into her panties just by telling her she looked so good I had to try to win.

naem
May 29, 2011

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

I went to a holiday bizarre at the local elementary school and they had a raffle going on where local business donated gift cards or baskets and the people that had stands their donated their poo poo. Anyway it was $5 for 20 tickets so I got $5 worth and started looking for something I was interested in enough then I saw it.

'Win a dinner with your teacher' bags with the teachers picture on it. This was obviously for students that were teachers pets to score some points. But when I saw Miss Kaletsky's bag she got all 20 of my raffle tickets. I'm 28, good looking with a decent job she was your standard 'hot' teacher all schools have like mid to late thirtys. I knew I could smit my way into her panties just by telling her she looked so good I had to try to win.

Awesome

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

virgin.txt

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

School didn't let it happen in case I would murder her :smuggo:

naem
May 29, 2011

That's hilarious and would probably work at least to make her laugh

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

gary oldmans diary posted:

page 3
BANG YOURE GAY

I love this picture so much

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

naem posted:

That's hilarious and would probably work at least to make her laugh

And if not I would have murdered her

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

How come all the teachers that gently caress students are hot? You'd think it would be the decent looking ones but nope, it's always the smoking hot ones.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

dog buttz posted:

How come all the teachers that gently caress students are hot? You'd think it would be the decent looking ones but nope, it's always the smoking hot ones.

well you dont talk about the ones that aren't hot, I reckon

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
would suck a smoking hot teachers dick

butnot in a gay way tia

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Moola posted:

would suck a smoking hot teachers dick

:agreed:

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

When I was a 19 year-old student in college I banged a 31 year-old teacher at the university, but she wasn't my teacher, so that doesn't really count. Though it was my first experience with an "older" woman.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -
This is over a period of four years...We had three gym teachers, two female and one male. They were involved in a "love triangle" the ladies would wear lace underwear under their tennis skirts, and took delight in letting adolescent boys look up their skirts during classes. "Things" used to happen in the sports equipment lock up room between them at different times. The science teacher was banging one of his students that he later married. Female English teacher was banging a student, and one of the Art teachers allegedly raped a student.

He later gassed himself in his VW, guess he was protesting his innocence.

On the other side of the coin, we had a kid killed in an accident after school hours, teachers knew this, but one took great delight calling his name the next day at class roll-call, just to see girls cry.....fuckwad.

Our female teacher for Social and Cultural education (History), got so annoyed with one girl not shutting up, she dragged her out and belted the gently caress out of her. (Closed fist, she was a biker chick)

Oh and in another school, the grounds-keeper tried to adjust something on a moving ride-on-mower, he wont be playing piano ever again, hard to reconstruct something missing and turned into blood and bone fertilizer.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

JazzPaws posted:

This is over a period of four years...We had three gym teachers, two female and one male. They were involved in a "love triangle" the ladies would wear lace underwear under their tennis skirts, and took delight in letting adolescent boys look up their skirts during classes. "Things" used to happen in the sports equipment lock up room between them at different times. The science teacher was banging one of his students that he later married. Female English teacher was banging a student, and one of the Art teachers allegedly raped a student.

He later gassed himself in his VW, guess he was protesting his innocence.

On the other side of the coin, we had a kid killed in an accident after school hours, teachers knew this, but one took great delight calling his name the next day at class roll-call, just to see girls cry.....fuckwad.

Our female teacher for Social and Cultural education (History), got so annoyed with one girl not shutting up, she dragged her out and belted the gently caress out of her. (Closed fist, she was a biker chick)

Oh and in another school, the grounds-keeper tried to adjust something on a moving ride-on-mower, he wont be playing piano ever again, hard to reconstruct something missing and turned into blood and bone fertilizer.

Was this at a Catholic High School in PA?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

My senior year English teacher got fired for loving some of her students.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -

Count Freebasie posted:

Was this at a Catholic High School in PA?

Nah a public school in Australia, no religion just a gathering of heathen teenagers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

gary oldmans diary posted:

page 3
BANG YOURE GAY

Stay safe gay ghost.

• Locked thread