Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

now i have you... right where i want you...

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

holy poo poo i can't WAIT to find out more about this badass

what a page turner

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

holy gently caress dude

if only i could be

katanatoro san

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

at first i thought like when the narrator first introduced him i was like WHO IS THIS JERK and he seemed like a really big jerkoff but then as the narrator kept going i was like oh wow i guess my first impression was wrong? wow

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

he probably has a deeply innate sense of honor too i bet

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

like except when it comes to the bad bad guy because ultimately that guy is just straight up bad and like burned down a village of asian people or something on th emoon

"there is one thing you must learn: hnoor means, to destroy absolutely, without hesitation, that which does not edeserve to exist."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

man the graphical interfaces for hacking were so much cooler in the 80s :(

• Locked thread