Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:synpa:

i like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
thread unbookmarked

gay

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
votedf 1

archerb
Mar 3, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

a lady who works at schneider electronics which i did taxonomy work on about a quarter million skus of
hi sexy young infidel hi
remember when we talked about this
hi

e: this is her yep
https://collaborate.schneider-electric.com/web/brandimcmanus/profile
her name is Brandimcm Anus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-tRXewCAmU

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
HEY SEXY YOUNG INFIDELE URE GAY

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

sexy young infidel posted:

Here it is... the big reveal... the secret of how I chose this avatar. Also the details of my connection with Brandi McManus, strong professional woman... some of you are not ready to read this buts its all true. Every little detail of the choices I made and the relationship I'm about to describe are accurate and factual. My only request is that you kindly stop doxxing my avatar for 10 loving seconds. Thank you... and now:

I google searched 128x128 png, or whatever the hell the avatar size limit is, and have no connection with Brandi McManus ( strong level headed business woman) at all... thank you for reading
Nice Try

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
suck my drat balls, bitch :boom:

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

hey

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
:boom:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
who will be the first in this thread to print out that pic and jizzle on it?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

shes kinda hot

• Locked thread