Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What's wrong with you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
bunch a fuckin normies *flicks cigarette in your fuckin face*

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not a baby bitch.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
life is a downer without uppers

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i went to bed sober last night and actually felt good in the morning. these teetotalers might be onto something guys.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BKPR posted:

i went to bed sober last night and actually felt good in the morning. these teetotalers might be onto something guys.

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum
I stopped smoking weed once

it was awful

never let a homie not smoke his green

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Imapanda posted:

I stopped smoking weed once

it was awful

never let a homie not smoke his green

t-break every now and then owns actually because when you smoke weed after an extended break youll actually get high again instead of just feeling normal :)

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i'm gonna do it. i'm going to flush all this weed and all these pills and beers down the toilet.

my new life starts today

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

*30 mins pass*

*finds self driving to the liquor store and texting dealer*

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
its a cliche, but when they wake up thats the best they'll feel all day

shameful

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Considering even lower life forms seek out and actively ingest items that alter their reality, I agree with you OP.

VendaGoat fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 31, 2015

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Ima grown up watch me vomit for 4 hours. Ima a cool grown up lol. This does go well with the chicken

*drinks bottle of wine every night. Dies at 40 from a rotten liver. Passes on lovely addiction genes to children*

i can make my own decisions. Ima grown up. Legalise it!

*starts smoking weed at 15. Schizophrenic at 25*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ill stop drinking when this planet stops being bullsh*t

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

eats bandaid

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
started cutting my reefer with used qtip heads to make it last the week

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i hate ppl who refuse to try out illegal drugs. i mean yea i get ur point about not wanting to mess with your brain or avoiding reality but man way to not enjoy what life has to offer

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am a grownup and i am going to order the big cookie from pizza hut.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

started cutting my reefer with used qtip heads to make it last the week

used for what

like are we talking earwax here

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Volume posted:

What's wrong with you?

Volume are you ok?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

ill stop drinking when this planet stops being bullsh*t

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Spanish Manlove posted:

Volume are you ok?

judging by his threads, i can tell his wife cheated/cucked him, he's going through major depression and handling it with drugs, he dropped out of high school/college and regrets it now. maybe he's about ready to hit mid-life too from the looks of it.

i think we have enough goondeaths.txt post incoming :ohdear:

it's okay volume, you dont need to be the next rory man :glomp:

RuBIgAqvw
Aug 5, 2014
I hope weed doesn't become legal everywhere because then it won't be cool anywhere

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Xaris posted:

judging by his threads, i can tell his wife cheated/cucked him, he's going through major depression and handling it with drugs, he dropped out of high school/college and regrets it now. maybe he's about ready to hit mid-life too from the looks of it.

i think we have enough goondeaths.txt post incoming :ohdear:

it's okay volume, you dont need to be the next rory man :glomp:

Who's the cuckee?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

icarusantes posted:

I hope weed doesn't become legal everywhere because then it won't be cool anywhere

This is not an irony post. It is a post from a state that HASN'T legalized it yet.

gently caress YOU!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
im high on life op maybe if yo uwent to church once and a while youd appreciate it

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I really should have known something was up with that one chick I was hooking up with said she didn't drink or do anything. She later came out as part cat ("NOT A FURRY!!!!") and I said gently caress nope not worth it.

Sober people think up some stupid poo poo don't gently caress sober people

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Volume posted:

What's wrong with you?

Predilection for addiction that makes me shy away from anything chemically addictive.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i dont gently caress around with uppers or downers, not even alcohol

just grass and when im partying super hard hallucinogens and mdma

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

You are literally doing it all wrong.

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
I feel good all of the time.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Pstt kid, hey kid. I heard you were one of those sober types. Check this poo poo out *opens trench to reveal a stamp collection*

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
'm old

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i want to murder them

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
i don't drink because i'm addicted to gambling and those two don't go well together or so i've heard

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

C. Everett Koop posted:

i don't drink because i'm addicted to gambling and those two don't go well together or so i've heard

Everything is bad for you. Submit to the corruption of life.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

C. Everett Koop posted:

they are actually perfect together what is going on in this thread???

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

icarusantes posted:

It turns out weed's still cool. Like how smoking cigarettes was back in the 40s and 50s.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Ruddha posted:

I feel good all of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dk2m
May 6, 2009
going thru life in a hosed up haze of substance addiction and string of shattered hopes and dreams is the adult equivalent of listening to nine inch nails and writing poetry to your internet girlfriend while ignoring the looming pre-algebra test that only nerdists care about anyway

• Locked thread