Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gay so whTever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Uncle benny is hitting the mid strength beers again uh oh here comes his wondering hands lol
Cut to 15 years later, cankles, 3 angry awful children, a meth habit and living in squalor. being an adult owns and i love beer and drugs lol so free! Sober? Heh and give up this?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Commercial pilot poppin uppers on a 19 hour dubai flight. Sober flying is for ww1 queens

*flies plane into mariana trench*

Yew!

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Mid-strength is a hilarious qualifier for beer.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

dont know how people can drink every night. i cant even have 1 beer on a work night because now its a total roulette on if I'll wake up feeling fine or if i wake up completely immobile due to some ridiculous hangover that won't disappear until night time.

ps ofc it never used to be like this...

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

*Huffs paints, diddles toddler in shopping centre toilet*

Sober dad takes his son fishing. Shows him how to tie knots and appreciate the outdoors. Then gets t boned by drunk driver on the way home

Don't you dare touch my beers! lmao

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Celebrates daughters 18th bday. Has a couple of beers. Drug tested next morning at work. Fired. Murder suicide

lol sober living aint got nothin on this!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*keeps flicking burning cigarette butts in your face forever*

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

dad gay. so what posted:

*keeps flicking burning cigarette butts in your face forever*

enjoy your carpal tunnel fucknuts

STONE OF MADNESS
Dec 28, 2012

PVTREFACTIO
whats the drunkest youve ever gotten

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

STONE OF MADNESS posted:

whats the drunkest youve ever gotten
waking up next to you

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Spanish Manlove posted:

Volume are you ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I have done so much of every drug on the planet that I am trying to kick the booze (which is the last and hardest of all the addictions, coke/amphetamines were loving nothing) and once I do, I will simply stick to stuff like LSD, DMT, ketamine, and the occasional spliff.

That's all I want to do anymore. Everything else..... there have been some amazing times, and some harrowing times, but you just come to a point when you realize that enough is enough. So I guess I won't be totally sober 'cause I love a good trip, but that's like... you know... maybe 3 or 4 times a year at this point?

I hope that when I quit drinking my body won't be so dysfunctional that it won't be able to recover. My poor pancreas. :(

Seriously, I know it's funny to be all like "wooooooo let's get all hosed up all the time" when you're 22 and yah it's pretty awesome until you get a bit older and eventually hit a point that you will never know when you hit it until you hit it and then it's like "oh gently caress let's take poo poo down a bit."

Anybody who disagrees with that has never actually been anything other than perhaps a weekend warrior and I laugh at you if you say that striving for (general) sobriety is not a good thing for everybody at a certain point in their lives.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

cant work the steps because i'm an athetist :smug:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i drink every day livers grow back right

Butthead
May 31, 2011
I'm on a constant diet of antibiotics and brewer's yeast with the hope that one day the yeast makes a permanent home in my stomach and converts all of the sugar I consume into alcohol and I'm always drunk.

What Fun
Jul 21, 2007

~P*R*I*D*E~
Heh I spend all my disposable income on weed and I've never felt better, there is literally no other way to live and gently caress you for suggesting otherwise you loving square

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I switched to caffeine instead of alcohol everyday and sometimes I will take 1-2 inhalations of the marijuana before bed. Feels p good

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I know a guy who has had a real serious drinking problem for the last 10 years or so, he's my age, so probably 28 or 29. He finally started going to AA meetings and has been sober for like 3 weeks now, and posts loving non stop about it on Facebook. I always feel bad for people who become recovering addicts in their 20's, because they have the majority of their good drinking years ahead of them, and they already called it quits. Like, if you're going to become a recovering alcoholic, at least wait until your 50s or 60s so you get some good stories out of it.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i legit envy someone who hates drinking and smoking because jesus christ you have NO idea how much money you are saving yourself

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I know a guy who has had a real serious drinking problem for the last 10 years or so, he's my age, so probably 28 or 29. He finally started going to AA meetings and has been sober for like 3 weeks now, and posts loving non stop about it on Facebook. I always feel bad for people who become recovering addicts in their 20's, because they have the majority of their good drinking years ahead of them, and they already called it quits. Like, if you're going to become a recovering alcoholic, at least wait until your 50s or 60s so you get some good stories out of it.

haha or just bloww your loving brains out already haha am i rite?

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I'm p drunk

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

I'm p drunk

holy gently caress PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU GOT THERE THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

dad gay. so what posted:

holy gently caress PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU GOT THERE THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC

ok u fag here's a thing I built in my basement

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

ok u fag here's a thing I built in my basement

cool shower, i guess you have to go to the doctor alot? you must be pretty drunk i guess

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
do you get aids from that shower? what is your fungus protocol?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ugh, i almost puked in my mouth

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you sick gently caress

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

dad gay. so what posted:

do you get aids from that shower? what is your fungus protocol?

plz show your drinking

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

plz show your drinking

ugh, you have a broncos toilet? sick gently caress

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
okay........ so jackass has a loving shithole shower and pisses in a cup ... good times... moving on..... what are you goons drinkin tonight? im drinking a miller lite 16oz "bottle can" i find it fits my cock pretty good

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i wonder what drugs are like...probably bad

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Frog Act posted:

haha you would think so but they are actually really good if you find the right ones (not the gay drugs just the good ones)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Frog Act posted:

they are really fun

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Frog Act posted:

they are probably terrible reality as it is, is perfect

so so perfect