Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

gently caress you they're dangling all which way and bumping into everyone rear end in a top hat

you are the reason the mbta is garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Ok

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

lmao boston

prentious pieces of poo poo go to boston for school and then any person with half a brain gets the gently caress out before they end up turning 30 there

naem
May 29, 2011

Boston: all the expensive and twice the cold of New York

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I've never seen anyone is real life do this op

But then again I am from a small mid western town :butt:

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
What about people who hang their boots/running shoes with their shoestrings from power lines

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

if this were 20 years ago you'd write to the editor of your local rag about how morals have decayed, old man

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Ferroque posted:

gently caress you they're dangling all which way and bumping into everyone rear end in a top hat

sounds like you took a lot of sweaty muddy shoes to the face

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
i have to carry my extra shoes everywhere so they dont get stolen check your privilege

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

jarvis cocker posted:

i have to carry my extra shoes everywhere so they dont get stolen check your privilege

I'm going to pickpocket your running shoes, and then use them to outrun you if you try to pursue me. FYI

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I'm going to pickpocket your running shoes, and then use them to outrun you if you try to pursue me. FYI

too bad i only have running shoes if you cant run in whatever shoes you've already got on you're liable to get arrested

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
My soccer friends would do this for their cleats when at a tourney or walking from the locker room. I thought it was pretty smart

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Boston: all the expensive and twice the cold of New York

naem: opiniated rear end in a top hat with no life experience except for sucking cocks, overconfident for his station, mild sociopath but a spoiled baby who depends on "mommy" (actually probably some older gay guy who he regards as a "mentor" (this guy sucks his cock)) experiencing mild success as a (fill in some gay thing) and people who have to be around him hate him and want to kill him

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I did that with a pair of sneakers when hiking the Appalachian Trail because my backpack was pretty full. They were the shoes I would wear when I was done hiking for the day and had set up camp. Then one of them fell off and I didn't realize it until I had finished the days hike and I was pretty upset about it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I did that with a pair of sneakers when hiking the Appalachian Trail because my backpack was pretty full. They were the shoes I would wear when I was done hiking for the day and had set up camp. Then one of them fell off and I didn't realize it until I had finished the days hike and I was pretty upset about it.

its ok to do that if you need a place to put your shoes that you arent wearing while you are budened with travel, but you should make sure to not lose the dang things lol!1! what a nightmare! whooo

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

jarvis cocker posted:

too bad i only have running shoes if you cant run in whatever shoes you've already got on you're liable to get arrested

what kind of jerk has two sets of running shoes

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

what kind of jerk has two sets of running shoes

someone who needs to run at any given moment check your priviledges

naem
May 29, 2011

dad gay. so what posted:

naem: opiniated rear end in a top hat with no life experience except for sucking cocks, overconfident for his station, mild sociopath but a spoiled baby who depends on "mommy" (actually probably some older gay guy who he regards as a "mentor" (this guy sucks his cock)) experiencing mild success as a (fill in some gay thing) and people who have to be around him hate him and want to kill him

Day gay I'm not sure I understand

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Day gay I'm not sure I understand

your mentor will help you

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
Where else am I gonna put them brah, I'm goin to the gym after Econ and I want that girl in class to see me rocking my new Sperry topsiders I got for Christmas over break

naem
May 29, 2011

dad gay. so what posted:

your mentor will help you

I am making GBS threads in teh toilet

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I am making GBS threads in teh toilet

k

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

im underneath these selling drugs according to white america

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

whats worse is grown men wearing rucksacks while wearing suits.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Ferroque posted:

no, the reason the mbta is garbage is because it's in boston

naem
May 29, 2011

opus111 posted:

whats worse is grown men wearing rucksacks while wearing suits.

See this a lot lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

See this a lot lol

hehe

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

haha

naem
May 29, 2011

Dad gay. So what

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lol

naem
May 29, 2011

It would seem a shame if the shoe discussion ground to a halt

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

It would seem a shame if the shoe discussion ground to a halt

haha

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i think the op just took a few hours to heel his brain

naem
May 29, 2011

Having a thread for both shoe and backpack talk would be nice I was certainly enjoying it

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Having a thread for both shoe and backpack talk would be nice I was certainly enjoying it

hehe

naem
May 29, 2011

Mass transit and its users and the at times negative attitudes and sense of entitlement they embody in their behavior, east coast cities in general and the winter weather, cost of living all good contributions in my opinion

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

probably the same people that hang them over power lines

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
TEH GAY
they are all TEH GAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cyril Sneer posted:

TEH GAY
they are all TEH GAY

dont sign your posts

• Locked thread