Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

anyone else been doing this/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

ya for 4 years op

pram
Jun 10, 2001
im permabanned poster cattepetter88. i first started reading the catte thread when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “cattes” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “pette all cattes” and “i love digging poo poo out of catte assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing cattes in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
i've spelled it "cattes" on Facebook before because of yospos

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

pram posted:

im permabanned poster cattepetter88. i first started reading the catte thread when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “cattes” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “pette all cattes” and “i love digging poo poo out of catte assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing cattes in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia.

lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

pram posted:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

pram posted:

came here to post this

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

pette all cattes

...gently caress

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
catte: Graham's greatest troll

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
chome

i mean catte

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

rotor posted:

catte: Graham's greatest troll

Business Fatte 2.0

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

chome

i mean catte

same

pram
Jun 10, 2001
theadders intensity is an inspiration to all faithful

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Speaking of 4 years shouldn't you have moved on from the whole "Stebe" thing by now?

did he not bleed six colours for us op?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

pram posted:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

osi bean dip

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

pram posted:

really expected this to be the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

PleasureKevin posted:

really expected this to be the op

its called an assist

• Locked thread