Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
But you are ignoring a sad fact: Superbowl Sunday is the biggest day of the year for women to get gluten-shamed at liquor stores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

glowing-fish posted:

But you are ignoring a sad fact: Superbowl Sunday is the biggest day of the year for women to get gluten-shamed at liquor stores.

greg white would never gluten shame on Superbowl

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008
If 'Dudes angry at football' causes domestic violence, then Super Bowl Sunday would be the least violent week of the football season.
Only one team is going to lose.
During the regular season, there are 16 fan bases with something to be upset about any given week.

edit: ^^^ Greg White wants to be in the post-game showers talking himself down from squeezing Rob Gronkowski's meaty peen.

Pringleton fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Jan 31, 2015

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Women still too stupid to leave dudes who beat them in tyool 2015.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

if nerds could get women, then the biggest day of domestic violence would be every day because video games still arent just they way they want

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
So when is the supergame supposed to be happening?

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
football actually does lead to domestic violence though
Family violence and football: the effect of unexpected emotional cues on violent behavior.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I think the rate of domestic abuse on Super Bowl Sunday probably varies greatly depending on which teams are playing.

For instance, the last time the Ravens played, all of their players were too busy to beat their wives.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

"what is this?! SONICS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE! m'lady gonna get when she gets home"

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

i am in this picture

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Node posted:

i am in this picture

You need better curtains. Purple and red six feet from each other? Do you live in the Crayola factory?

I'd punch that bitch too. Just for her horrible interior decorating skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

krampster2 posted:

i know if katy perry's halftime performance isn't good i'm gonna be real loving angry about it

I would kill my firstborn for another wardrobe malfunction.

• Locked thread