Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I bough it from a fellow white man so it's all good. Nothing sketchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

jarvis cocker posted:

cant get over one capsule of mystery drugs for $15........loving poo poo. dealing "drugs" is easier than ever

hit me up white people, i got "molly" lol

Yeah, check this out, half of the pill is red, the other half blue. That's how you know it's legit. It gets you so blasted and it gets rid of your headaches

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm confused on when ecstasy and molly became separate things. Wasn't ecstasy always supposed to MDMA anyway?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

BossRighteous posted:

I'm confused on when ecstasy and molly became separate things. Wasn't ecstasy always supposed to MDMA anyway?

MDMA is MDMA

"ecstasy" is whatever the gently caress drugs someone mashed into a pill an lied to you about the contents of. it could have MDMA but who the gently caress knows

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
it's all "molly" these days to morons.....
average american would probably accept some random assed pressed pill as "molly" and thats why we profit

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

So rolls were so bogus for so long they just started calling not bogus rolls something else entirely? lol

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
tbh i love white people, they'll buy any "drug"

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

jarvis cocker posted:

MDMA is MDMA

"ecstasy" is whatever the gently caress drugs someone mashed into a pill an lied to you about the contents of. it could have MDMA but who the gently caress knows

yea, e usually = (capped) mdma, but molly was supposed to be bulk mdma but somehow dumb people are buying 'caps of molly' lol, like what the gently caress . but like i mentioned before, it's prolly more likely that it's MDA than MDMA if its not bunk anyways

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

BossRighteous posted:

So rolls were so bogus for so long they just started calling not bogus rolls something else entirely? lol

they've always been bogus. anyone not making the rolls themselves, were getting bogus rolls.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014
So the lesson here is to not purchase drugs from people on the street?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

BossRighteous posted:

Yeah but it became really loving hard to find a single goddamn ecstasy pill that wasn't horribly stepped on. You were relying on reagent tests or pillreports or you dealer who "totally tried these the other day it's the real deal" and somtimes he was telling the truth and sometimes he was selling you meth and talcum powder.

Right around there for a while, you could just get powder or clear caps with white/offwhite powder, which had the better reputation. Then loving bath salts happened and nobody knows anymore.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

The lesson is to buy LSD because either it worked it it didn't.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

BossRighteous posted:

The lesson is to buy LSD because either it worked it it didn't.

again, have fun with your research chemicals....

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

jarvis cocker posted:

at least he'll know they work ;)

(so what is the RC are kids being tricked into thinking that it's LSD these days, because i'd be pretty drat sure nearly no one is making actual LSD either now)

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I am high af on a drug rn

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

At least with bad molly you don't end up tripping for 36 hours on DOC or something. Bad molly either you have a bad time or you die within 6 hours. No existential horror as you begin to doubt you'll ever sober up over what feels like an eternity to you because it's been almost two days and you still don't understand the concept of time.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

jarvis cocker posted:

This guy is right on and you should only do the good plants like weed and shroom.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

It's been some time but I did a whole lot of good LSD in 2007/2008. I sure hope they still make it for these young bucks coming up in the world :unsmith:

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

hemophilia posted:

At least with bad molly you don't end up tripping for 36 hours on DOC or something. Bad molly either you have a bad time or you die within 6 hours. No existential horror as you begin to doubt you'll ever sober up over what feels like an eternity to you because it's been almost two days and you still don't understand the concept of time.

:suicide: Why the gently caress would you potentially subject yourself to that

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

BossRighteous posted:

It's been some time but I did a whole lot of good LSD in 2007/2008. I sure hope they still make it for these young bucks coming up in the world :unsmith:

yeah i was gunna say, 2008 was the last time i actually took lsd that was lsd and you could usually get it. a friend said they tripped on some near SF State 3-4 years ago and im sure some is still in circulation, but most young bucks are probably gunna be getting chinese RCs

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ragtime Cthulhu posted:

:suicide: Why the gently caress would you potentially subject yourself to that

Highschool seniors and college freshman are stupid as poo poo and will go looking for drugs that don't exist in large amounts any more instead of just smoking the pots and eating mushrooms.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

2/3 times I did shrooms I ended up catatonic, one was a full on seizure for about 5 minutes. LSD/beer always treated me better for some reason. I can't even smoke weed anymore so yeah stay away from psychedelics. I think when you are 18 your brain is too stupid to realize how loving nuts it is. When you grow up its bad business imo.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
you whites should really listen to this person of colour, the masters of drug harm reduction

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i've never heard of that reaction to shrooms. I always got a stomach ache, then a flood of insidious warmth and euphoria, then the fungus seizes my brain and the world is deconstructed.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

BossRighteous posted:

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
P. SureI'm high af on Molly right now. poo poo is pretty cool.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

hemophilia posted:

Highschool seniors and college freshman are stupid as poo poo and will go looking for drugs that don't exist in large amounts any more instead of just smoking the pots and eating mushrooms.

Why

hemophilia posted:

i've never heard of that reaction to shrooms. I always got a stomach ache, then a flood of insidious warmth and euphoria, then the fungus seizes my brain and the world is deconstructed.

Or weed, for that matter. I am hardly an expert, but that sounds like some bizarre drug interaction or pre-existing condition

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
every time i took [what was sold to me as MDMA] i had a good time, so you'll probably have a good time too. rub some ice on your nipples

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

BossRighteous posted:

2/3 times I did shrooms I ended up catatonic, one was a full on seizure for about 5 minutes. LSD/beer always treated me better for some reason. I can't even smoke weed anymore so yeah stay away from psychedelics. I think when you are 18 your brain is too stupid to realize how loving nuts it is. When you grow up its bad business imo.

i never had a good experience on acid but shrooms were really pleasant every time

its been a long time I should do shrooms again

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!

BossRighteous posted:

Yeah back when I was young enough to do drugs it was all just E. You never knew what you were getting but that was just an accepted risk. I think that (rightly) turned people off, so now they prefer to "know" they're getting "pure" MDMA, because of course buying random white powder from a drug dealer means it's undiluted.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

hemophilia posted:

I was at a music festival and started frying out. I walked to my car in a panic and never made it there. I stopped breathing and just hit the ground hard. I remember the trip but totally disconnected and came too with my friends freaking the gently caress out. They didn't want to make it worse so I didn't even know I seized until the next day. bad bad trip and hot weather turned into a heat stroke I think. I felt really bad for the friend that shared the batch with me. :I

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i never had a good experience on acid but shrooms were really pleasant every time

its been a long time I should do shrooms again

yeah acid made my muscles hurt because of how long it lasts and how speedy it is for the whole time. plus by like hour loving FOUR of the comedown I was just ready to sober up and take a nap. Shrooms on the other hand just make me extremely accepting of the world as it is, good and bad, for like months afterward

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Why is OP posting to the forums while rolling? This is problematic.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Xaris posted:

protip, if you didn't buy bunk (which you probably did) then you probably bought MDA and not MDMA. a lot of common high yields synths going around use hydroxylamine hcl + helional which produces MDA.

older method of MD2P2 is pretty hard to pull off now and more closely watched.

they're pretty similar and most people wouldnt know better, i think it's slightly less euphoric but a bit more energetic. still a good time though :)

no retaRD mda is super difficult to get and its basically lsd and speed

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

BossRighteous posted:

Why is OP posting to the forums while rolling? This is problematic.

Assuming a poster on an Internet Comedy Webforum is being truthful about his life. Which is a safe assumption to make, right

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Vashro posted:

you whites should really listen to this person of colour, the masters of drug harm reduction

white people are loving clueless

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Oh poo poo.

E:im swettin.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2k9fgGDdQQ

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007