Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hemophilia posted:

meth, meth+mdx, and pure mdma all feel different but meth+mdma is a decent combo until you start coming off it.

they all feel awful. the only drug that feels worse than MDMA is salvia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

la la dee la dee dancing with molly

we are so turnt up yeah

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
op if you feel crappy today you probably got something other than MDMA but you'll never know what. arent drugs fun

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
its just chinese research chems OP, maybe some speed... congrats all the same on your new experience

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
move this thread to TCC

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

http://www.fbi.gov

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

I'm Crap posted:

that wasn't mdma dog

looks like somebody hasn't been to canada

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

no there's an entire other agency for drug enforcement. i think it is called the drug enforcement agency.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

thathonkey posted:

no there's an entire other agency for drug enforcement. i think it is called the drug enforcement agency.

I jus wanted to see who was the first gaywad to point that out

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

I jus wanted to see who was the first gaywad to point that out

:argh: walked right into it

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

yeah last time i was around these substances (because MDMA is actually pretty lame, try a real hallucinogen) was at 2008 shambhala

I tried all weekend to find MDA and all I could find was MDMA. On the plus side, some dude in the camper next to me with his whole family rolling their face off (teenage daughters included) poured me a couple of grams of pure molly out of his gallon ziplock bag for free so it wasn't all bad
yeah, that was probably a big ol bag of chinese methylone that he got for a hundred bucks.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol at walking around a music festival trying to find MDA vs MDMA and really really believing youre actually gonna get either of those substances

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

rape

FBIASSMAN69
Aug 15, 2006

simple test: if you don't enjoy this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6aUAp0SxOw you're either not rolling, or you're excessively white.

if either of those is true, kill yourslef

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

FBIASSMAN69 posted:

simple test: if you don't enjoy this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6aUAp0SxOw you're either not rolling, or you're excessively white.

if either of those is true, kill yourslef

my phantom e senses are going into high gear

this is prime rolling music

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm not reading all this, did OP put it up his butt or not

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm not reading all this, did OP put it up his butt or not

if he is on e someone put something up his butt

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
molly is a spiritual drug
you will realize that love is the ultimate truth of the universe :)

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ms53f4HDd0

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

tvayisnihyaami posted:

you will realize that love is the ultimate truth of the universe :)

I know that already

FBIASSMAN69
Aug 15, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

if he is on e someone put something up his butt

only if he's doing it right which is doubtful

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

FBIASSMAN69 posted:

only if he's doing it right which is doubtful

its true op is a clownstick

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Miltank posted:

What's about to happen?!

The police should come and arrest you because you did a crime. Molly is on schedule as a prohibited substance because it is bad for children and people.

FBIASSMAN69
Aug 15, 2006

safetyStanddown posted:

The police should come and arrest you because you did a crime. Molly is on schedule as a prohibited substance because it is bad for children and people.

im glad you've made the distinction that children aren't people but thats not the reason behind the problem

the problem is that this is teh world as we know it on mdma:

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

thathonkey posted:

lol at walking around a music festival trying to find MDA vs MDMA and really really believing youre actually gonna get either of those substances

They have a drug (Marquis) testing tent at shambhala. But keep believing that I don't know what I'm talking about, I couldn't care less. MDMA is more retarded than methlyone or 4mmc

Hip Gelatinous Cube
May 30, 2001

what up
#JeSuisMolly

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

They have a drug (Marquis) testing tent at shambhala. But keep believing that I don't know what I'm talking about, I couldn't care less. MDMA is more retarded than methlyone or 4mmc

I'm getting the impression that they have a lot more trouble getting real drugs in the US than we do over here (you said shambala so I'm guessing you're English too).

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

hemophilia posted:

At least with bad molly you don't end up tripping for 36 hours on DOC or something. Bad molly either you have a bad time or you die within 6 hours. No existential horror as you begin to doubt you'll ever sober up over what feels like an eternity to you because it's been almost two days and you still don't understand the concept of time.

DOC is sick man, I tried it for the second time last weekend. Tripped for two days straight, danced for 24 hours. Would do again.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Lol marquis doesn't distinguish between the two.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

chippy posted:

I'm getting the impression that they have a lot more trouble getting real drugs in the US than we do over here (you said shambala so I'm guessing you're English too).

Shambhala is in British Columbia, Canada and is the best festival I've been to. Not only is the music loving incredible but around dusk it turns into a veritable open drug market with people selling basically everything. I got the best lsd and MDMA in my life there... Canada produces a lot of pure MDMA probably from Asian safrole illegally imported.

loving yanks and their bath salts and meth rolls... Coachella and the like must be a field of burned out casualties of bunk product

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

coachella is like a round-up of the worst of humanity except every year someone forgets to murder everyone there.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

revmoo posted:

Lol marquis doesn't distinguish between the two.

Lmao

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Lol but at least it can easily identify meth, caffeine or bath salts

Plus like others have said I don't believe anyone is selling mda these days

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
lol @ people saying there are bad drugs at shambhala. noobs`

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

abuse culture. posted:

lol @ people saying there are bad drugs at shambhala. noobs`

I thought I heard a guy selling heroin but I may have imagined it

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
just... let me buy and do the drugs without loving arresting me and putting me in jail and loving up my life forever and ever. is that so much to loving ask, world?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

matrix ripoff posted:

just... let me buy and do the drugs without loving arresting me and putting me in jail and loving up my life forever and ever. is that so much to loving ask, world?

No.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

matrix ripoff posted:

Are you white? Then you should be okay.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

That isn't very nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wos2jhKhiCQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
wheres molly, make her post in this thread