Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fozzy The Bear posted:

What if smart guys used their intellect to make themselves more attractive to women

What the gently caress do you think a yearly salary is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

VendaGoat posted:

What the gently caress do you think a yearly salary is?

Money to give the hot guy loving your wife.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Money to give the hot guy loving your wife.

Where do I apply for this job?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Frank Jameso posted:

we'd have flying cars and STD's would be cured by now. but no, they only wanna gently caress if you make them happy, since they are the center of the universe and all

e: yes i am drunk and pissed off at woman right now

your premise is all hosed up op

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

any of you still wouldnt get laid

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

your premise is all hosed up op

but no, they only wanna gently caress you if you're somebody and/or attractive because their ego is the center of the universe and all

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Frank Jameso posted:

but no, they only wanna gently caress you if you're somebody and/or attractive because their ego is the center of the universe and all

and your's isn't :angel:

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Frank Jameso posted:

That's kinda how natural selection works.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

The Mad Archivist posted:

and your's isn't :angel:

i do have a big ego. but i can make sacrifices to the good of mankind because i like that probably because i'm asian

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Butthead posted:

to be fair there is a lot about human instinct that is retarded and broken in the context of modern society

such as our love of sugary sweets; useful when they're only available as rare, nutritious fruit, absolute poo poo when thousands of companies are constantly trying to get you to buy HFCS garbage 24/7

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Butthead posted:

humans are capable of rational thought and should aspire to rise above their animal natures. but from my experience, that is the opposite of what happens.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Frank Jameso posted:

humans are capable of irrational thought and should aspire to act on their animal natures. but from my experience, that is exactly what happens.

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax
what if women only hosed charming or interesting guys who are fun to be around and don't try too hard

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Define smart op. Like show me a person who you would consider smart but is incapable of either learning how to be attractive to the opposite sex or becomming wealthy from their intelligence.

Like you're not very bright if you can't figure out how to lift a thing and wear in style clothes that fit, poo poo ain't that complicated.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Frank Jameso posted:

i do have a big ego. but i can make sacrifices to the good of mankind because i like that probably because i'm asian

sounds like special pleading to me bub

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

have you ever lived a few days pretending everyone's a monkey? you'll crack up watching everything go down and realize balance is the name of the game here

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
flying cars are called planes op. sorry abuot everythin else though

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
My most successful fucktiming in life was when I was a total mentalbreakdown rear end in a top hat so I have concluded most women are just loving stupid masochists.

Ever since I've been nice and only gently caress my 63 year old boss (male)

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Frank Jameso posted:

http://www.thewildeast.net/2012/07/some-sex-advice-for-asian-men/

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Frogisis posted:

what if women only hosed charming or interesting guys who are fun to be around and don't try too hard

what if there's no shortage of those out there so you don't get the girls you want a lot of the time, especially because something called class warfare.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I've read your threads, OP, if women only hosed smart guys it'd just be one more insurmountable hurdle for you

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
please bring pussy communism upon us so that people who are attractive and charming don't hoard all the women, who are of course biologically unable to gently caress more than one person in their lifetime, making them a limited resource

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

Define smart op. Like show me a person who you would consider smart but is incapable of either learning how to be attractive to the opposite sex or becomming wealthy from their intelligence.

Like you're not very bright if you can't figure out how to lift a thing and wear in style clothes that fit, poo poo ain't that complicated.

tons of smart attractive 4.0 gpa students getting passed up in high school because athletes produce immediate observable results hence they tend to be more popular amongst the ladies

Butthead
May 31, 2011
4.0 GPA just means you suck a lot of dick in high school. Devote your resources towards getting girls instead of sucking dick.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Intelligence is subjective and can be faked, to the point that it attracts women, and to the point of becoming a NYT columnist like Thomas L Friedman.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

pepito sanchez posted:

My most successful fucktiming in life was when I was a total mentalbreakdown rear end in a top hat so I have concluded most women are just loving stupid masochists.

Ever since I've been nice and only gently caress my 63 year old boss (male)

exactly. except loving your boss that's a little weird and means you've probably given up on finding the good girls that are into good (not to be confused with nice) guys

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

spooky girlfriend posted:

I've read your threads, OP, if women only hosed smart guys it'd just be one more insurmountable hurdle for you

hey! i've had some good threads here :(

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Frank Jameso posted:

hey! i've had some good threads here :(

this just isn't one of them OP

sorry you had to find out this way :(

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

Frank Jameso posted:

exactly. except loving your boss that's a little weird and means you've probably given up on finding the good girls that are into good (not to be confused with nice) guys

good girls are overrated i just need a hot hole sometimes and im coo

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck i feel like a total misogynist but its true girls sorry you're just all hot holes to me. hot delicious silky tight holes mmmmmmmmm!!!!! give it to pepito

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

this just isn't one of them OP

sorry you had to find out this way :(

why not? it's good mental exercise especially for the many goons that have no awareness of the ideas in this thread whatsoever

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Frogisis posted:

What if women were treated like human beings by everyone?

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

stimulated emission posted:

please bring pussy communism upon us so that people who are attractive and charming don't hoard all the women, who are of course biologically unable to gently caress more than one person in their lifetime, making them a limited resource

i just present the arguments, doesn't mean i always agree with what i say.

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Khazar-khum posted:

Then we'd have to treat dogs like human beings too.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Frank Jameso posted:

why not? it's good mental exercise especially for the many goons that have no awareness of the ideas in this thread whatsoever

yeah, back in 2009 during the Two Worlds era maybe. if goons hadn't gotten this poo poo figured out by then they were never going to

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

Butthead posted:

Then we'd have to treat dogs like human beings too.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
op it's cause smart people also do dumb poo poo

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Khazar-khum posted:

not to mention there's more to life than fun and being seduced.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

yeah, back in 2009 during the Two Worlds era maybe. if goons hadn't gotten this poo poo figured out by then they were never going to

well by that logic you're proving my argument that these days there's no shortage of attractive charming guys

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Khazar-khum posted:

Then they'd have to be taken seriously and held accountable for their actions too..i think the present arrangement works out best for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

thathonkey posted:

op it's cause smart people also do dumb poo poo

well women are liberated and loving like never before so when they're doing dumb poo poo all the time you wonder about the gender as a whole

• Locked thread