Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

op got cucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

hubba hubba

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I guess the juicing room could only help Violet Beauregarde so much.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

pfft she's not even holding a copy of the god delusion, what a poser

also i'm the pie on top of the car

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

more like BBQ friendly

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

mods ban this guy for doxxing me

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

if that's you what kind of pie is it on top of the car

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Please don't post my private face book photos on GBS/. thank you

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Might not be a pie. Could be mexican take-out. Further investigation is needed.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
But we can all agree she didn't get it from the athletic club in the background.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
you can be as fat as you want, as long as your boobs go farther than your stomach I will still gently caress you, this goes for males too.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

it's the only way to be sure

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
*in gbs 1.0 voice* dunner krunnigan effect much? anyway i pmd ozma about ur misogyny post... enjoy the leper colony!

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
whats your dick like op

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Wasn't this the plot of Gattaca?

dundun
Oct 29, 2005
H E R B
Chicks are shallow and completely predictable, last week after getting out of work I decided to go get a haircut. I had just washed my Lexus and was wearing my business attire when I pulled up to the front door, it was pretty dead so the hairdressers were looking at me/car. Once I sit down in the chair one of the hairdressers is all over me, asking if I have a girlfriend/wife, trying to push her tits on me, etc... I already have a girlfriend so it was pretty pathetic and I had zero interest, but still entertaining to see how much of a whore women are...

freethought
Feb 24, 2011

It asks a good question; what would carl sagan do? to which the answer is probably smoke a joint and talk about science. Not whatever is going on here.

edit: also, to the op's question, Dungeons & Dragons and Starcraft would be olympic sports so i'm glad you got cucked.

freethought fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jan 31, 2015

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

dundun posted:

Chicks are shallow and completely predictable, last week after getting out of work I decided to go get a haircut. I had just washed my Lexus and was wearing my business attire when I pulled up to the front door, it was pretty dead so the hairdressers were looking at me/car. Once I sit down in the chair one of the hairdressers is all over me, asking if I have a girlfriend/wife, trying to push her tits on me, etc... I already have a girlfriend so it was pretty pathetic and I had zero interest, but still entertaining to see how much of a whore women are...

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
The giant balloon woman thinks she's a rebel destined for the history books lmbo

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax
it's crazy nowadays, you walk around outside and its like every other person is a woman, all havin jobs organizing municipal drainage systems or flipping burgers or some other girl poo poo instead of sucking my cock
i once saw this little drunk twerp in leggings with long hair and a high voice and it was totally a woman and i was like "called it"

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Frogisis posted:

it's crazy nowadays, you walk around outside and its like every other person is a woman, all havin jobs organizing municipal drainage systems or flipping burgers or some other girl poo poo instead of sucking my cock
i once saw this little drunk twerp in leggings with long hair and a high voice and it was totally a woman and i was like "called it"

this is what happens when you treat women as if they're people

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
the most hosed up thing is they use makeup and nail polish- thats retardedly gay

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

the most hosed up thing is they use makeup and nail polish- thats retardedly gay

The lies they perpetrate to sperm jack innocent males.

ponfed
Oct 20, 2009
Once in a while, a geeky, unappealing, awkward, creepy, socially stunted, insecure, smelly jerk is actually a genius.

Most of the time, they're just geeky, unappealing, awkward, creepy, socially stunted, insecure, smelly jerks.

(Sometimes, they grow out of it. OP doesn't seem to be the case, though)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

*in gbs 1.0 voice* dunner krunnigan effect much? anyway i pmd ozma about ur misogyny post... enjoy the leper colony!

Dunning-Krueger is one of the gayest things goons say.

Frogisis
Apr 15, 2003

relax brother relax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

and gently caress i mean how can you trust someone who isnt on a swim team but still shaves everything below their eyebrows that's some kinda reverse skinhead poo poo i tell you what

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
drowning in pussy here, send help

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Lol 1989 called. You think you might get that up to 88 mph Marty?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the craziest thing about women is that they dont seem to dig misogyny idgi either

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

hemale in pain posted:

op got cucked

some famous guy i won't name because it'll add to his publicity was at the same club we were at and started hitting on a girl that i've been seeing and she was definitely open to it so i left don't know what happened she texted me a few hours later asking if i was mad which is retarded cuz obviously i am

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Is that what prompted this post or just a random bad story

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Should have Eiffel Towered your lady with the basketballer, op. Now who is smart?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

C.P.A.N. posted:

Lol 1989 called. You think you might get that up to 88 mph Marty?

Lexus makes luxury sedans. Speed doesn't matter you nouveau riche poser.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

thathonkey posted:

Is that what prompted this post or just a random bad story

kinda random. but when she does something lame i brood over those feelings

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Frank Jameso posted:

kinda random. but when she does something lame i brood over those feelings

These girls are not loyal

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

lol waaaah somebody doesn't have the same opinons of me!!! get it away from me!!!! you fuckin nazi.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Frank Jameso posted:

some famous guy i won't name because it'll add to his publicity was at the same club we were at and started hitting on a girl that i've been seeing and she was definitely open to it so i left don't know what happened she texted me a few hours later asking if i was mad which is retarded cuz obviously i am

You should have bumped into him with your drink, spilling it all over his suede vest and been like "lol@uu". Then from there I guess you could have called her a whore and left or whatever. But just storming off was a mistake I think.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Baba Ganoush posted:

You should have bumped into him with your drink, spilling it all over his suede vest and been like "lol@uu". Then from there I guess you could have called her a whore and left or whatever. But just storming off was a mistake I think.

i didn't consider this

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I wear leggings and ugg boots :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Frank Jameso posted:

why didnt you answer me when i asked what your dick is like op

• Locked thread