Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
*squeaky fruity cancer voice box thru a greasy fatneck* Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz! Z

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

:gas:

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Frank Jameso posted:

some famous guy i won't name because it'll add to his publicity was at the same club we were at and started hitting on a girl that i've been seeing and she was definitely open to it so i left don't know what happened she texted me a few hours later asking if i was mad which is retarded cuz obviously i am

move on to the next you loving retard, unless you like getting cucked

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

*squeaky fruity cancer voice box thru a greasy fatneck* Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz! Z

*ragged homo squeal* save the monkey cheese humor for 4chan

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

*ragged homo squeal*

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

*ragged homo squeal*

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

*ragged homo squeal*

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

*ragged homo squeal*

ponfed
Oct 20, 2009

Frank Jameso posted:

i feel like a lot of guys here harp on penis size because when women act like vapid cunts it turns their energies inward all insecure and worrying about if it had something to do with them and not the obvious cruelty that comes with most hot women

I feel like a lot of guys here harp on penis size because you're an idiot who thinks he deserves to have hot women throw themselves at him because he thinks he is smart, even though every loving thing he wrote here makes him seem like a retarded 13 year old and no amount of reference to "the club" and "vapid cunts" is gonna make a difference to the wholly inadequate size of his tiny "smart" penis.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
ok I've only browsed a couple pages of this thread but it looks real bad

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
its bad in a fun way, a good thread

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

its bad in a fun way, a good thread

I'm drunk and looking to gas a thread, sum it up for me

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gnarlyhotep posted:

a bitter hateful cis gendered male believes that womyn owe him sexual favours and wishes us to prove him wrong

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Top City Homo posted:

a bitter hateful cis gendered male believes that womyn owe him sexual favours and wishes us to prove him wrong

ok that sounds amusing, it may continue

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gnarlyhotep posted:

ok that sounds amusing, it may continue

god bless

what are you drinking tonight gnarly?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Top City Homo posted:

That's what this thread is about? :psyduck: I need to cut back on the alcohol....

Well, a little.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Top City Homo posted:

god bless

what are you drinking tonight gnarly?

some apple cinnamon cider somebody left at my place after our bad movie night

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gnarlyhotep posted:

some apple cinnamon cider somebody left at my place after our bad movie night

oh man, that sounds free... congrats! . I recently discovered Don Julio

after all those sugary garbage margarita mixes ruined me to tequila don julio rescued me into his manly latin arms

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

im also drunk. basically a known asian is talking about vapid cunts (his words) who wont bang him even tho he is smart

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
im drinking fernet and coke because im a vapid hipster

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
is anyone in this thread NOT drunk?

Cherry vodka and Mt dew here. Because :gay:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

is anyone in this thread NOT drunk?

Cherry vodka and Mt dew here. Because :gay:

a shameful drink

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

He showed me his 4.0's - first a transcript then his penis.

It's been an Asian male kind of night.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

a shameful drink

I... Eh who gives a poo poo. Like I care what you think

I am the biggest flamiest homosexual you have ever read on a message board online.

I enjoy a low calorie, tasty, highly alcoholic drink and gently caress you for judging me.

Legalize Pot already!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
VendaGoat comes out strong, finally

I had no idea you were so gay but more power to you dude

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

VendaGoat comes out strong, finally

I had no idea you were so gay but more power to you dude

Just for men with power. ;-*

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
my name is OMGVBFLOL and I'm an alcoholic

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

spooky girlfriend posted:

I've read your threads, OP, if women only hosed smart guys it'd just be one more insurmountable hurdle for you

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

:eyepop:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

:stare: he had more than one penis?

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

ponfed posted:

I feel like a lot of guys here harp on penis size because you're an idiot who thinks he deserves to have hot women throw themselves at him because he thinks he is smart

i've already said i'm a dumbass, and i don't expect women to throw themselves at me. i wrote what if because it's just fun to speculate but sorry you got so offended. glad you guys are having fun with this

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
i'm gay

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Frank Jameso posted:

we'd have flying cars and STD's would be cured by now. but no, they only wanna gently caress if you make them happy, since they are the center of the universe and all

e: yes i am drunk and pissed off at woman right now

i didnt read this thread but i married a girl smarter than me and im smart as gently caress so sample size of 1, they do exactly that

maybe you are just attracted to lovely women who are attracted to lovely men (you)

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I looked this up 4 u guys thank to this thread. I hope it make u feel better

quote:

Definition: Hypergamy is a word that most men never heard of, but it is essential that all heterosexual men know not only what it is, but also how it works. The concept posits that that adult women are endlessly looking for the bigger-better-deal when it comes to men. They will abandon their husband, boyfriend, lover, friend, whoever the man is, if it means that they can hook-up with a more powerful, more famous, and/or richer man. Don’t think that just because you the man have done pretty well along these lines, that you are not subject to the instant departure of a woman who has been with you for a long time. Loyalty is nothing in comparison to the force of hypergamy. Words of commitment, diamond rings on their fingers, public promises for “better or worse,” all that means nothing. Their sense of self-interest and their looking to trade-up outweigh every other consideration.

Millions of years of evolutionary processes have brought this about. Women needed protection and resources, in order to be taken care of, and in order to make sure that their children were taken care of. The women who were successful with this strategy were the ones who got to reproduce and create the next generation. And they went on to teach their daughters how to use this same hypergamy strategy. Over time, women leveraged the notion of chivalry and got men to support new laws to facilitate this same strategy (no fault divorce laws for example). Hypergamy has for eons simply been a matter of survival. You the man can have your own reaction to that fact, including perhaps deluding yourself that you have found a “woman who is different.” But watch out, when the bigger-better-deal comes along, she may be out the door in a “New York minute.”

quote:

Denial: So many men delude themselves with the well-worn phrase “not all women are like that” (NAWALT). So for example you may say, “yes, many women are like that, but my woman is devoted and loyal.” But really, come on, what hard evidence is there that she demonstrably acted that way before you came along? And what prevents her from abandoning that value if and when the bigger-better-deal comes along? If you really get this, you will see that it is no mistake that 70% of American divorces are now initiated by women. Many of them are simply trading-up to the bigger-better-deal, or at least they hope to soon do so. And big daddy government with the welfare, child support, alimony, and other subsidies especially for women in many cases is the bigger-better-deal.

Most men (and women) don’t want to admit the operation of hypergamy, but it is absolutely critical that heterosexual men understand how women operate in this regard. It is especially important to get this before these men get married (note — this author is strongly discouraging marriage). Unless you the man have really gotten this point, you will be surprised and shocked, you will feel abandoned and disillusioned, and you will feel betrayed and conned. You need to get that the marriage vows “for better and for worse,” and “for richer and for poorer” — all that is bullshit. These words are words that the man must by law live by, not the woman. They are one-sided obligations; they are totally inconsistent with real-world women’s hypergamy-related behavior.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Ladies, I can solve medium sudoku puzzles in under 10 minutes and my penis is always turgid. Hit me up on geek2geek.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Baba Ganoush posted:

hyp-sperg-amy

god drat it is funny when insecure dudes write huge screeds about womens sexuality and how men should always be wary of better men taking away their women because biotruths

it really says a lot about the author lol

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

BKPR posted:

Ladies, I can solve medium sudoku puzzles in under 10 minutes and my penis is always turgid. Hit me up on geek2geek.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014
i doubt it's biological but hot women just want the best they can get like anyone else and if they're super hot status becomes a huge deal for them because they can land all kinds of high status guys. the thing is, high status doesn't go hand in hand with intelligence so you get trust fund babies and athletes with no game scoring every night. if you're blaming it on my alleged small penis rather than admitting most dimes are willing to trade up for something better all the time i feel sorry for you

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Frank Jameso posted:

i doubt it's biological but hot women just want the best they can get like anyone else and if they're super hot status becomes a huge deal for them because they can land all kinds of high status guys. the thing is, high status doesn't go hand in hand with intelligence so you get trust fund babies and athletes with no game scoring every night. if you're blaming it on my alleged small penis rather than admitting most dimes are willing to trade up for something better all the time i feel sorry for you

dude im not trying to be rude im just going from my experience, i am a loser with a big penis and my wife is hot, and you are angry about women and presumably also a loser, so the differential here is the penile girth and length

sorry duder

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014
that doesn't even include the many women that have so many options that they dump whoever when they get bored of going to their concerts if they're a musician or their football games if they're an athlete, etc just like guys get bored of loving the same girl even if shes good looking both sides are hosed up

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

To be fair, when a girl goes on her period she's sort of asking for the guy to leave her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

dude im not trying to be rude im just going from my experience, i am a loser with a big penis and my wife is hot, and you are angry about women and presumably also a loser, so the differential here is the penile girth and length

sorry duder

let's see you wreck a bunch of models and actresses like they would give a gently caress about you or your penis oh wait you're trapped by one hole and its game over. if she's a dime and you're truly in love with her and wouldn't bone a bunch of hotter and new chicks given the opportunity then congrats on locking down your loved one into a life of mediocrity.

Frank Jameso fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Feb 1, 2015

• Locked thread