Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

is it just hard to farm river fish? some of the best fish ive ever had was grilled bass

i have the same question with venison. why cant i straight up buy venison at walmart? can i start a deer ranch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
because you are gay, OP. you are the worst person in the world and nobody loves you. everyone actually hates you and there is no reason for your existence

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
:agreed:

Also hucklebuerries. Bunch of bullshit I have to find people selling them by the gallons, or drive to the Cascades and pick them myself.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dad gay. so what posted:

because you are gay, OP. you are the worst person in the world and nobody loves you. everyone actually hates you and there is no reason for your existence

rude, harsh, and also totally uncalled for

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

:agreed:

Also hucklebuerries. Bunch of bullshit I have to find people selling them by the gallons, or drive to the Cascades and pick them myself.

thats why you are dying, no one tells you this because they hate you and they cant wait until you are gone

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

rude, harsh, and also totally uncalled for

wrong again, idiot rear end in a top hat

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Its true, OP does really suck.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Rapman the Cook posted:

Its true, OP does really suck.

thank you, and yes he is a piece of human poo poo

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
I thought you meant bass as in "bass" and I was like, now that you mention it, the music is always way too treble

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

thats why you are dying, no one tells you this because they hate you and they cant wait until you are gone

Be that as it may, still don't get why we noble goons can't buy bass, venison and huckleberries at the supermarket.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

this is my favorite smiley

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mein Eyes! posted:

this is my favorite smiley

that is because you have no personality and everyone wants to kill you

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Kuato posted:

Be that as it may, still don't get why we noble goons can't buy bass, venison and huckleberries at the supermarket.

Shop assistant: Hello sir how can i help you today.

YOU: Wipe my rear end, tie my shoes, install Fagry Birds on my iPoop, abloo bloo bloo....

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Because somebody dropped it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Humboldt Squid posted:

Because somebody dropped it.

hoooooooooooooooooooooo

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

There is a soul food cajun fried catfish shop at the mall. The service is atrocious but oh my god. 1/2 lb and two sides for $7

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

TEAYCHES posted:

is it just hard to farm river fish? some of the best fish ive ever had was grilled bass

i have the same question with venison. why cant i straight up buy venison at walmart? can i start a deer ranch?

there are all sorts of fish at the Asian market. sorry you live in a state with 100% white people op.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

KiteAuraan posted:

there are all sorts of fish at the Asian market. sorry you live in a state with 100% white people op.

can you confirm bass and venison at the asian market? that doesnt even make sense

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
how do you guys cook your fish?

i throw it in a cast iron skillet with about an inch or two of water, some butter, lemon pepper and other spices, and slices of lemon,

then cover and let it boil for about ten minutes

then remove the cover, let the remaining water thicken into a sauce

remove the fish and pour over

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mein Eyes! posted:

i throw it in a cast iron skillet with about an inch or two of water, some butter, lemon pepper and other spices, and slices of lemon,

i dont like that much moisture with fish but i do a similar thing with cast iron. ill put it on a high heat and grill the gently caress out of it in peanut oil, often with inappropriate steak spice rubs

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

i dont like that much moisture with fish but i do a similar thing with cast iron. ill put it on a high heat and grill the gently caress out of it in peanut oil, often with inappropriate steak spice rubs

ugh, please stop your racist poo poo

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
The reason bass isn't in stores is because you can just catch loving bass anywhere the gently caress you want you dillhole.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
I MEAN FUUUCK YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Captain Candiru posted:

I MEAN FUUUCK YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Bluegill are easy to catch and fun to consume if you make your friend fillet them.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yeah ive caught and grilled bass before i just want the bass without the work

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Mein Eyes! posted:

TEAYCHES posted:

Or you could just throw it in the bin, same result.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

every year your friend who hunts deer comes around and gives you a shitload of venison that you put in your freezer but why should i wait for that

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

wrong again, idiot rear end in a top hat

can i book u for my kids birthday party

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Rapman the Cook posted:

Or you could just throw it in the bin, same result.

this is a brit thing

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Candiru posted:

The reason bass isn't in stores is because you can just catch loving bass anywhere the gently caress you want you dillhole.

this guy is right about a lot of things and you should be careful

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Frostwerks posted:

can i book u for my kids birthday party

no

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

American Food and Game Fishes. A Popular Account of All The Species Found In America North Of The Equator, With Keys For Ready Identification, Life Histories And Methods of Capture

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
OP stick your dick in the river and wait for a bite

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
the op and this thread are utter bullshit

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

integrity

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Pretty sure I've seen stripped bass for sale at a Stop & Shop once. You could definitely get some if you went to a place like City Fish, or whatever your local equivalent of that is.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Internet Kraken posted:

Pretty sure I've seen stripped bass for sale at a Stop & Shop once. You could definitely get some if you went to a place like City Fish.

hmmm. *goes to city fish* *hmmm, more like lovely fish* *hmmm* * hmm* dont be an rear end in a top hat, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Buffalo and duck meat should be sold in stores too. I know posting and complaining about this on GBS is how things get accomplished, so I hope some changes are made in this country as a result of this thread.

• Locked thread