Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

i don't even know the rules, where the hell was this magical store with gently caress off giant wheels of cheese and enormous hams that were like $5-7 each that these bored rear end housewives were filling carts with instead of getting filled by poolboys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

then where the gently caress did they buy giant hams and cheese and huge bottles of windex and laundry detergent to fill their set with then? HMMMMM?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

You know what those moms should have bought to max their winnings? Lamb skin condoms

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Butthead posted:

Uh yeah like 25 years ago when I was too young to care about the rules. Sorry I couldn't remember a minute detail about a TV game show that your mom masturbated to every day.

:eyepop:

cause she was a fatty or poor?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

op is dale winton, this is the only explanation for this thread

Sorry only AMERICAN super market sweep for me

Also shouldn't it have been called like Tesco sweep or some poo poo for you guys, you only have like one store

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

TVs Ian posted:

Not really a game show, but Nickelodeon had an annual "Super Toy Run" contest and that was basically the grand prize. They usually aired the winner's run from what I remember.

Oh gently caress you're right they used to let some kid get 30 minutes in a toys r us to get whatever the gently caress they wanted

Best buy should reinvent that to save their business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

happyhippy posted:

Though it had its funny points, there would be a round to go into the shop and find a food that would answer the question they were asked, but the questions were always for 3 year old kids.
"When I spread this on my toast, it makes my heart flutter, what am I"
And then a ham beast running around for 30 seconds

This could have morphed into the best fitness show of all time

"You love to eat Doritos right? WELL GO GET A BAG AND WIN A MILLION DOLLARS!"

Whole store has no Doritos in it, just screaming fans constantly telling them where to go but its never there

Boom, 30 minutes of the most intense cardio of their lives, and if one or two die, ratings

• Locked thread