Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014
we'd have a lot less guys trying to be gangster with hosed up kids and happier homes. but no, we wanna gently caress as many hot chicks as we can and leave beautiful women with crippled self esteem after using them, making them question their worth. which is only okay if you pick her in the end. which you won't. you'd get bored and there's always new hot chicks to be discovered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

archerb
Mar 3, 2005

Facepalm Ranger
Jan 17, 2012

SOME PEOPLE FIND HOME APPLIANCES SEXUALLY AROUSING! ZORDS ARE NOT APPLIANCES, DAMMIT!

Frank Jameso posted:

we'd have a lot less guys trying to be gangster with hosed up kids and happier homes. but no, we wanna gently caress as many hot chicks as we can and leave beautiful women with crippled self esteem after using them, making them question their worth. which is only okay if you pick her in the end. which you won't. you'd get bored and there's always new hot chicks to be discovered.

There's always more adventures to be had!

archerb
Mar 3, 2005

Frank Jameso posted:

It's normal. It's natural. No biggie.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

There would be a lot of fat bitches.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
its true, i have no emotions and all think about is sex sex sex

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Universe Master posted:

There would be a lot of fat bitches.

but women are so emotional imagine how happy her little world would be to have you

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

being faithful is the most alpha thing you can do. cheating on your girl is beta behaviour imo.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015

Broenheim posted:

its true, i have no emotions and all think about is sex sex sex

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Prometheus was okay.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Lust is an emotion.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I'm all for op to stop reproducing

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
a hopeless cause

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Frank Jameso posted:

You would still be a virgin, loser.

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

opus111 posted:

being faithful is the most alpha thing you can do. cheating on your girl is beta behaviour imo.

Is it opposite day already?

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

Is it opposite day already?

Must be why I'm smiling.

Aug 4, 2010

nice guys finish last

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
I don't really see a problem with anything you just said OP?

Most hot bitches are crazy as gently caress anyhow.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hahahahahahahahahahaha

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

www posted:

nice guys finish last

unless she says "im done" and pushes him away then nice guys never finish

naem
May 29, 2011

Beautiful women with crippled self esteem are as nectar from the heavens namaste

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIhi8bi39NU

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm the two women grinding on each other in front of a grandpa and a 9 year old

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
Seems like a nice scene.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

me, emerging from the man cave

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
op is a beta bitch boy lmao

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.
If men cared about personalities to the same extent that women do, there'd be lots of single women and lots more gay men

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Frank Jameso posted:

people don't understand if you care about personality and are faithful by choice lmao

it doesn't register, it's one of those things where people say they want one thing but in reality don't give a gently caress when it comes to actions

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

I am strangely aroused

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

EightBit posted:

If men cared about personalities to the same extent that women do, there'd be lots of single women and lots more gay men

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
what does that even mean faithful by choice?? of course its not a choice no one wants yo d so you stick to your sister that you married??? i dont think anyone would choose that !!!!!!!!

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Frank Jameso posted:

Ogodei_Khan
Feb 28, 2009

Universe Master posted:

Lust is an emotion.

The issue is whether it is a first to second order one. Also whether there is a propositional attitude attached. So it is still in an issue if feeling lustful translates to a sentential statement. That also is relevant if we can discern how much we can reason through emotions. Primary emotions are present in all people. What emotions these are varies from forms of measure. They are tended to be considered to be present because of evolution. . Secondary order emotions are things habituated and tend to be contingent to culture. There could be more orders of emotions. This means you could feel lustful but feel conflicted , and also have a form of distrust. We should remember, naturalness does not necessitate goodness or even desirability. How this plays with how we view ourselves existentially is an even bigger issue built from that.

Edit: Added a little more.

Ogodei_Khan fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Feb 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

this thread concept and people taking it seriously

fuckin lol

• Locked thread