Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PollosBromanos
May 18, 2012

Borrowed Ladder posted:

If life was fair why was there a bully in first place

So I can fairly water board them later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
tbh if life was fair I'd be dead already

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

I'm rich byatch!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Life is fair, op.

That's the hosed up part.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

*Goes to college, studies something that isn't IT related*
*Gets job with degree*

Soul Reaver
Mar 8, 2009

in retrospect the old redtext was a little over the top, I think I was in a bad mood that day. it appears you've learned your lesson about slagging our gods and masters at beamdog but I'm still going to leave this av up because i think its funny

god bless
I open the door for a hot chick, tipping my fedora as she walks past.

"M'lady"

Rather than walking through the door, she stops and looks me in the eyes.

"It's so rare to see someone so chivalrous and selfless these days. I realize I've been making a terrible mistake all my life. I thought my boyfriend, who only cares about parties and hanging out with his mates and probably cheating on me, was the best I could do. But I can do so much better, and the best was always right here, in front of me."

She grabs me by the collar and pulls me in close with a passionate kiss. With a lot of tongue.

"Come on, let's go gently caress on your sofa and then watch some animes together."

"Puella Madoka Magica?", I say shyly.

"Of course." she replies breathlessly.

Soul Reaver fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Feb 1, 2015

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Wall Street traders begging for food in the streets, third-world peasants living it up in the penthouses

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Throws feces at women protesting outside the women's health clinic, is presented with key to the city by the comptroller.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Soul Reaver posted:

I open the door for a hot chick, tipping my fedora as she walks past.

"M'lady"

Rather than walking through the door, she stops and looks me in the eyes.

"It's so rare to see someone so chivalrous and selfless these days. I realize I've been making a terrible mistake all my life. I thought my boyfriend, who only cares about parties and hanging out with his mates and probably cheating on me, was the best I could do. But I can do so much better, and the best was always right here, in front of me."

She grabs me by the collar and pulls me in close with a passionate kiss. With a lot of tongue.

"Come on, let's go gently caress on your sofa and then watch some animes together."

"Puella Madoka Magica?", I say shyly.

"Of course." she replies breathlessly.

laugh out loud at this post

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

*libertarianism is an idea worth consideration and should be taken seriously*

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
*didn't have to spend 10 years in the military and survive 2 wars for education and health benefits because America's education system is well funded and available to all and medicine is socialized*

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Friends the TV show was pretty blatantly fair to all the characters. Maybe that's why it was so popular

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The episode where chandler was beaten and raped and left to die by ross and joey and his trust fund raided to throw an epic party across the hall

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
itt Friends is just called Phoebe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
there are no white people

• Locked thread