Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
let'
s talk about elves. they are like hu,ans but prettier. but dpes ot have to be that way? ar ethere ugly elves. i'd like to se idffernet elve

tell me about your faovurite elves

some background: i ju st cmploeted adegree in graphics design and i can't get a loving job. sit atahome al day thinkibgn about elve. masturbaitng to elves./ pretending i am the elf.; somteimes i climb up on the roof oajd do the elf
dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyRjb1SkuOI

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Donkey Kong could murder basically any elf.

Ottumon
Dec 20, 2012
elves have long ears

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Donkey Kong could murder basically any elf.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Ottumon posted:

elves have long ears
so fuckibng true??? they haven't done a singlr thignt o earn them. uou know what/ gently caress ELVES. gently caress them

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
The Elder Scrolls high elves are fugly as sin.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i see some fucker irl loks like an elf, i knw that'sthe fuckingend. he's going to ruiin m day. poo poo right in his OPEN MOUTH

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Avshalom posted:

so fuckibng true??? they haven't done a singlr thignt o earn them. uou know what/ gently caress ELVES. gently caress them

theyre gay

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
YEAH

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Four was right.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
not all who daydrink are lost
not all that is posted is gold

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
it's 1:20am where i am acutlay and i never post gpd thigns even wheni 'm osber so gently caress it

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
It's ok boss, as one of the many resident drunk posters of TFF, I can say I understand.

Without condemning and without condoning... I understand.

Balcony
Sep 8, 2005
Dear Deidre...
You're not drunk you are just a great pretender.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
like enveutally you ksit give up and ut's likem goons are goigno say it's poo poo no matte rwhat, so???? mnight as wlel JUST POST

fuckinghate elves though

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

it's not daytime drinking if you're still drunk from the night before and haven't stopped!!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
it;sfucking 1:33am you sluts

Edward_Lapine
Jan 21, 2011

I thought you were actually gay, I mean...
So did I, for a bit, but then I found out about the prohibitive standards of hygiene, and all that DANCING!
Elves are terrible.

The only acceptable elves are dark elves/drow/dunmer. But then again, most of the time they try too hard to be edgy.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
elves up inside ya
finding an entrance where they can
boring through your mind and your tummy and your anus

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

it's spelled elfs, gently caress tolkein

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

future alien civilizations will discover the ruins of earth and decide that elves were so prevalent that they were just another ethnic group

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

This is like those posts on tumblr where people pretend to be triggered BY....TtyyyyyyPppINNGN...LIKE....THIDSSSS.

Literally shaking right now.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Michaellaneous posted:

This is like those posts on tumblr where people pretend to be triggered BY....TtyyyyyyPppINNGN...LIKE....THIDSSSS.

Literally shaking right now.
gently caress yupi slit????? crituqing posts on something awufl games forum. yo u loving elf

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

yo u a fukken elf, homie

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
Not a big elf fan to be honest.

Space Bat
Apr 17, 2009

hold it now hold it now hold it right there
you wouldn't drop, couldn't drop diddy, you wouldn't dare
Elves can be cool, or not cool. It's all a matter of perspective. For example, elves that live in trees are not cool, to me, but the Atlantis elves from Warhammer Fantasy are cool to me. Just a thought.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

what do elf farts smell like

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Dwarves are where it's at.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Space Bat posted:

Elves can be cool, or not cool. It's all a matter of perspective. For example, elves that live in trees are not cool, to me, but the Atlantis elves from Warhammer Fantasy are cool to me. Just a thought.

same except the opposite, elves who are wild men of the woods are cool but elves that live in cities which are just human cities except cleaner and more enlightened and more beautiful are lame imo

it's important to live in a world with lots of perspectives, and respect the ones of others

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I want to gently caress Link

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I liked murdering elves in The Witcher, it was fun.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Elf boners

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said
*raises glass* for your elf.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The worst elves were in the Suikoden series.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Liquid Penguins posted:

I want to gently caress Link

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
Is there any fiction where elves are just really paper thin stand ins for nazis?

Because that's what I see when I look at em. Buncha svelte blondies looking down their nose at everyone else, the "fairest race", who are so hypothetically superior yet consistently need humans and dwarves to bail their rear end out of the frying pan

the fact that they're an oppressed minority in dragon age is just one reason that setting's dumb as poo poo

ropa
Sep 7, 2006
aren't elves like the black people of middle earth

Stanko-Prussian
May 22, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!, 'they' said.
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!, 'they' said.
WHY ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH A CARTOON PONY, 'they' said.
FOR GODSAKE! STOP SHOWING US YOUR BLACKHOLE'!! 'they' said.

When I lit the match....STOP SCREAMING, 'I' said

OnimaruXLR posted:

Is there any fiction where elves are just really paper thin stand ins for nazis?

Because that's what I see when I look at em. Buncha svelte blondies looking down their nose at everyone else, the "fairest race", who are so hypothetically superior yet consistently need humans and dwarves to bail their rear end out of the frying pan

the fact that they're an oppressed minority in dragon age is just one reason that setting's dumb as poo poo

They're like that in the Elder scrolls, the High Elves anyway. Elf supremacists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

ropa posted:

aren't elves like the black people of middle earth

Nah elves are like the biggest whiteys there ever were.

They even sail to America at the end.

• Locked thread