Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
was it worth it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
your mom butt chugged my buttjuice,

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

no butt ive chugged a few butts in my time

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
No, I heard it affects the blood alcohol level of your poop and that can permanently gently caress you up.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i once crushed up and butt chuged morphine, and i got really high and probably nearly died. in fact if i died and this is some purgatory this would not be suprising.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i have.

not my kind of thing, but it sure was different.

try it op, it might change your pathetic life.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Just soak a tampon in everclear like a normal person.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I've thrown up alcohol from my rear end hole. Never drank it there.

Father_Johann
Aug 28, 2008
Thinkin about going to the Shark stank show w this idea, so don't rip me off guys.

Maybe like anal beads that are made of dissolvable alcohol, like you shove Em up there, they dissolve, you get hammered, and you get just one pound in the rear end. The great part about it is that you can be like "I don't wanna get super trashed tonight, better just stick in four beads" and then you can just chop off the rest and save em for later.

Then when that's successful ima branch out into different alcohols, not just natty ice. Heavens hill vodka, Evan Williams whiskey, sake of any kind that I can get a contract with, it'll be totally rad.

Theeeen I can branch out into like weed or other drugs. Maybe make suppositories for hospitals idk it's still a young idea. Alls I know is that every frat boy has a butthole and I'm gonna make money off of those rich, backwards hat wearing, nipple tweaking, latently and hostily bi curious chimpanzee twats.

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
No I like the flavor too much to buttchug

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why? You offering?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i have butterchugged

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I put drugs up my butt for a plane ride once and apparently the saran wrap ripped or something and I got high as gently caress on the plane and almost missed my connecting flight, but I still think i'd have to take a pass on shoving a turkey baster in my rear end and drinking my gin martinis through the delicate skin of my rectum.

Drugs though are A-OK :thumbsup:

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
i wonder if the cia's "rectal feeding" included buttchugging

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Doctor Shapes posted:

i wonder if the cia's "rectal feeding" included buttchugging

threw a quran and some fireball in a blender and rectally fed them some blasphemy

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Volume posted:

was it worth it?

Volume is everything ok?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Why? You offering?

it does sound like it'd be at least a two man operation. Do you have to stay upside down till it's all absorbed? Will it pour out your butt if you stand?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

drugs up butt = "boofing" i hear, as in "A Boofy Movie"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Volume posted:

it does sound like it'd be at least a two man operation. Do you have to stay upside down till it's all absorbed? Will it pour out your butt if you stand?

Volume are you going through a rough patch in your life? It's ok. You can talk to me. I'll be here for you when you wanna chat.

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
What, a guy can't buttchug these days without having a problem?

At Waterloo
Dec 16, 2007

Oh baby darling you will see, your blood belongs to him a soulless feast.

Volume posted:

I am also confused by the logistics of buttchugging. Would a tire pump come in handy? Seems like that would help. Or does your butt just form some sort of suction over the bottle and start to automatically "chug"? These are the questions I need answered.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Volume posted:

was it worth it?

archerb
Mar 3, 2005

At Waterloo posted:

I am also confused by the logistics of buttchugging. Would a tire pump come in handy? Seems like that would help. Or does your butt just form some sort of suction over the bottle and start to automatically "chug"? These are the questions I need answered.

Pro level butchuggers just go the enema route I think.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Soak gummi bears in vodka.

Insert rectally.

Commit misdemeanors.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
only semen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU