Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
For years I thought they were saying "Ahhhh Smush It"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

BigBoss posted:

For years I thought they were saying "Ahhhh Smush It"

The name of the song is Push It.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
is this something to do with commercials i dont watch tv

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

LegoPirateNinja posted:

is this something to do with commercials i dont watch tv

I don't even own a television.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

government employee insurance company

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Volcott posted:

The name of the song is Push It.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i dont drive much so i have used geico for 14 years. they are cheap and keep the legal requirement to maintain car insurance fulfilled.

i hear they push your poo poo in if they have to pay a claim out for you though

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

would still make em both scream like a retard

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Jonny 290 posted:

i dont drive much so i have used geico for 14 years. they are cheap and keep the legal requirement to maintain car insurance fulfilled.

i hear they push your poo poo in if they have to pay a claim out for you though

I never had an issue with a claim. Of course the only time I had a claim was when I got my bumper stuck on some Audi's bumper. Only about $1000 in damage because of course it's a loving Audi.

If you get a new car though, make sure you're not getting overcharged. GEICO wanted $700 for my last renewal. I called them and told them to gently caress off, and my premium magically went down to $430.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Geico stands for Government Employees Insurance COmpany.

I like the lizard. They should bring it back.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Farmers can lick my balls and they still owe me $350 as far as I'm concerned. One of their customers made a pretty good attempt at killing me and they wouldn't pony up the extra few hundred to cover the value of my totaled car.

American Family are a bunch of slack jawed tards that'll forget about you unless you keep cracking the whip to keep your claim moving.

Progressive is actually pretty cool and got poo poo done with the one claim I had with them. The only thing they didn't do was send Flo over to give me a handy. I think that only happens when you're a member for 10+ years.

Dunno about Geico but I wonder how much more they could save people if they didn't spend what must be billions on plaguing all forms of media with that stupid loving gecko.

Edit: HONK FOR FONK

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jan 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i went into default with state farm and called them like 2 months later. they rewrote my policy and it came out a hundred bucks less a year

• Locked thread