Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
broaden your horizons man (through travel)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
im a shartographer op

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I don't regret going to school for cartography even though there is a 0.0% job placement for graduates. I didn't go to school to get a job, I went to gain knowledge and become educated.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

mookface posted:

I don't regret going to school for cartography even though there is a 0.0% job placement for graduates. I didn't go to school to get a job, I went to gain knowledge and become educated.

how is that working out for u u homeless gently caress

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Its going OK its just the mites, mites are my problems right now and also the bitter cold of winter. I should have seen this coming I had a whole semester on trade winds.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

He was able to draw a map of all the best dumpsters, safe places to sleep, and stray dog territories on a napkin.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dog buttz posted:

He was able to draw a map of all the best dumpsters, safe places to sleep, and stray dog territories on a napkin.

With a scale and legend with the standard metric of scl's (shopping cart lengths) applied

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

Rather Dashing posted:

broaden your horizons man (through travel)

There's a geography pun somewhere in here. Something about longitude and latitude... wait, I got it.

HEY, OP! Are you sure you're not diagnosing people with your own problems?

Because this really sounds like... projection

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I only post about cats.

CATographer.

:iamafag:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

psyopmonkey posted:

I only post about cats.

CATographer.