Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I'm going on a date soon and despite showering and making sure my balls don't smell like balls and my pits don't smell like pits, despite clean underwear and pants etc., my balls still reek of balls.

Why is this and is it a good thing or bad thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
because they are balls, op

smdh if you cant find a girl who likes a strong musk

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Better just keep scrubbing em op. Yeah lather em up with lots of soap. Soap and scrub those balls. Just keep it up, lathering, soaping, scrubbing. Those are dirty balls and you gotta clean em.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Are you rubbing them and then smelling your hand or can you smell them from three feet away

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Shave them.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
use an antibacterial soap you gross gently caress

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

mookface posted:

Are you rubbing them and then smelling your hand or can you smell them from three feet away

Maybe it's his hand he's actually smelling and not his balls at all.

OP have you been touching balls other than your own?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Who's balls have you been touching op

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ball rot

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
lil bit of gold bond goes a long way

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

amputate you're nutsack

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Dip your balls in some very strong antiseptic. Vodka should do in a pinch.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Panniculus Rift posted:

amputate you're nutsack

With a sap coated hatchet.

So sticky...

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

With a sap coated hatchet.

So sticky...

Is this how you hope to do it

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

When you jizz in a girl's mouth do you say "Take, eat, this is my body which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me."

Because honestly that'd be a mood killer

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

spooky girlfriend posted:

When you jizz in a girl's mouth do you say "Take, eat, this is my body which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me."

I've never been more erect, what the gently caress

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

spooky girlfriend posted:

Also scream "my life for yours" and choke her just to the brink of losing consciousness

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
I know a lot of goons had some success with gathering their semen and urine and combining the two and simmering them down to a fine pheromone consomme, so if basic hygiene and talcum powder and axe body spray have all failed you I'd give this cumpiss reduction a try because ladies love that musky pervasive fragrance.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gatekeeper posted:

I know a lot of goons had some success with gathering their semen and urine and combining the two and simmering them down to a fine pheromone consomme, so if basic hygiene and talcum powder and axe body spray have all failed you I'd give this cumpiss reduction a try because ladies love that musky pervasive fragrance.

L'air de homme

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I just keep a cumvase near my front door so when she enters the smell of my prowess fills her nostrils and gets in her hair and is really hard to wash out of her clothes

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

it's the only answer, op

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wax coat them like those little cheese roundels

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Cover up your nad funk with the refreshing zing of Icy-Hot

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I think Nair is called for in this situation.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
this will be the only time we will ever correspond, op, because I find your username offensive. but... your balls reek because they are covered in poo poo from your lovers rear end in a top hat. hth

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Maybe you should stop rubbing all those balls on your balls.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
sometimes balls that smell like balls are ok,.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

You can't make up for months of stink buildup in 1 shower OP, sorry. You think a homeless person takes 1 shower and comes out smelling great? Of course not. The stink is fused in to their skin; and in this case, in to your balls.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Jan 31, 2015

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Jesus Christ posted:

I'm going on a date soon and despite showering and making sure my balls don't smell like balls and my pits don't smell like pits, despite clean underwear and pants etc., my balls still reek of balls.

Why is this and is it a good thing or bad thing?

gross , you have an infection

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
After I plow my wife I take a penis shower where I wash my junk under tub faucet and I use the Bath & bodyworks "Black Cherry Merlot" hand soap she has in there to do it. My balls smell like cherries.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Scrub them with steel wool.

naem
May 29, 2011

You can't wash the balls off your balls, it's balls

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

coat your balls in cinnamon for a fresh and pleasing scent

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP must die.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
lol if your balls ever stink you fat pieces of poo poo

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
lick your balls clean, op

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
By the time your date figures it out it's already too late, she'll be chained up in the school bus you buried in the back yard.

I guess I would invest in some Gold Bond if I were you. Powder those sugar cookies up brah. If you sweat too much, just wipe the batter off and continue your alpha business.

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

Use shampoo instead of "soap".

Sodium lauryl sulfate is much stronger than normal soap, and it will take care of the problem.

Also, the LESS hair you have there, the MORE stinky you are likely to be! (Hair = less stinky)

DannDaniel
Nov 17, 2013

Captain Pike posted:

Sodium lauryl sulfate is much stronger than normal soap, and it will take care of the problem.

However, sharks will no longer find you attractive. Can't win em all, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
fill a bucket with alcohol and dunk ur dam balls up in there

• Locked thread