Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

a tortured existance, traveling from town to town to town, forever in search of that elusive intangible deliciousness that only exists in a fever dream of maximum off the charts flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
I'd like to think that years ago guy fieri ate a chili dog so good it blasted his sunglasses 180 degrees

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

he's found unresponsive laying against a dumpster in a ocean beach back alley behind Hodads, needle filled with wasabi blasted kimchee nacho cheese mayo sauce sticking out from between his flipflopped toes.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

I actually have a bottle of guy fieri bbq sauce and its.. not terrible. i hate myself sometimes

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i went to guy fieri's restaurant w/ some friends in manhatten ironically and the shameful part is we all had a good time and the food was pretty good

bangin

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
one day in Flavortown is equal to a thousand years on this gay earth

naem
May 29, 2011

Owns mumtiple ferraris

Has goku hair

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

TEAYCHES posted:

i went to guy fieri's restaurant w/ some friends in manhatten ironically and the shameful part is we all had a good time and the food was pretty good

bangin

im v disappointed in u ths

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

bangin

I've never been there but I remember when that place opened the critic reviews were so bad that I felt legit bad for him, even though I hate him.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Free Cheese posted:

I'd like to think that years ago guy fieri ate a chili dog so good it blasted his sunglasses 180 degrees

He wears shirts with flames on them in honor and remembrance of that spicy dog.

Observe Me
Jan 21, 2006

I know shits bad right now with all that starving bullshit and the dust storms and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution!
Gimme that chilli jalapeno burger right now!

*is 50*

*Has frosted tips*

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I hope he never stops looking like he stepped out of 1998. I need some permanence in my life.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

looking up and seeing that watching you while you eat would be the perfect diet, you'd put down the fork and never pick it back up

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Every morning he puts on his flamed bowling shirt, gels those frosted tips, puts on his 90s chain necklace, and thinks "God drat Guy Fieri is looking good."

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Guy doesn't use gel he deep fries that poo poo

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012
I remember when he got in a fight with his "hairdresser," and then explained it as two dudes being dudes.

Ogodei_Khan
Feb 28, 2009
A modern day Sisyphus rolling rocks on the tongues of the unclean.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

mucocele posted:

I remember when he got in a fight with his "hairdresser," and then explained it as two dudes being dudes.

please tell ne this is all on video

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

More like a gay fieri dream
am I rite :v:

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
i want to hate him but i'd have a beer with him. so i guess what i'm saying is i'd vote him in as president in 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
A troll doll travels across the countryside eating garbage

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord

amityville anus posted:

Instead of a jewel in his belly button it's an old fry

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
fieri is the eternal burger ronin, forever damned to seek for the most donkey blasted flavorfucks amongst a dying world

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Free Cheese posted:

Instead of a jewel in his belly button it's an old fry

An onion ring hangs from every piercing, including the Albert downstairs.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

fieri is the eternal burger ronin, forever damned to seek for the most donkey blasted flavorfucks amongst a dying world

i just want you to know that this is one of the most beautiful posts ive ever read

Useless Shotgun
Nov 5, 2010

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk.
I once entered Guy Fieri's restaurant in NYC and the next day I got a terrible stomach virus and while there is no proof it made me sick, i still blame Guy Fieri to this day.

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012

katlington posted:

please tell ne this is all on video

Of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZdr6E5tmik

NSFW for language.

naem
May 29, 2011

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

amityville anus posted:

lmao

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im dyin here

EnabledAssman
Dec 29, 2008
My uncle hung out with him irl and I'm not really ok with that.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

EnabledAssman posted:

My uncle hung out with him irl and I'm not really ok with that.

insanely hosed-up that he didn't introduce you

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Shoestring(potato) Samurai

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
SOME
BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Gazing at his own reflection in the pool of mixed gravy, guy shouted "roll me"

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Useless Shotgun posted:

I once entered Guy Fieri's restaurant in NYC and the next day I got a terrible stomach virus and while there is no proof it made me sick, i still blame Guy Fieri to this day.

What did you order?

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

forget it guy, it's flavortown

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

haha in that video you can hear fieri say "dude?!" in the saddest, pained bro voice.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

He opened a Tex Wasabi in Sacramento, basically a "fusion" restaurant that put meat in and deep fried all the rolls. Basically made sushi for people that are scared of sushi. But it folded because this is California and not Iowa.

You'd think a guy from Sacramento would know that since there are sushi joints in every strip mall in the area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

COME IN UP NEXT ON THE TRIPPLEDEE, WE PAY A VISIT TO A SANDBLASTED GOETHIAN HELLSCAPE THAT PUTS A CRAAAAAAAAZY TWIST ON EXISTENTIAL REGRET WITH A SIDE OF GARLIC CURLY FRIES YOU GOTTA SEE TO BELIEVE

• Locked thread