Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Milky Moor posted:

Not if you read faster than listening to the characters. But whenever I try to press space to skip, I get a crossed out skip icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Basically, why spend what feels like five minutes on a conversation listening to two CGI characters talk to each other when I could read it and digest it in, like, one?

I like how you specify CGI like it's inherently a bad thing? In a video game???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Nckdictator posted:

So, I agreed to go to the movies with Warren and now everyone seems to think him and Max are dating. What?

You agreed to go on a date and now you wonder why people think you're dating?

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

It's been established that Max's power can fail and that using it too much has physical repercussions (rewind as far as you can, it definitely looks like she's in pain to me) so I don't really blame her for not wanting to suddenly start relying on it and trying to fix absolutely everything; it could be taken away just as quickly as she got it, and potentially at a terrible moment. She even goes to mention this several times when Chloe's all "YEAH SUPER MAX REWIND TIME"

• Locked thread