Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
I enjoyed my time with the game, but would love to see some more emoting from the characters. Love the presentation and music so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Calico, I know what you put in spoiler text is only speculation but it makes too much sense to not be true. I really regret clicking on it now, dammit.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Starting to get serious Uzumaki vibes here.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

"[/spoiler posted:

Ekusukariba" post="451715269"]
Chloe gets a hug, that's about it, after that both endings are always 100% static from what I can tell

My Max kissed Chloe and only hugged Warren. She still only hugged Chloe at the end (save Chloe ending). Perhaps you have to agree with her about everything? I called her out on her bullshit on several occasions. I thought the endings were "ok", not bad enough to ruin the game or anything. But I saw the final twist coming from the first episode so I can't really call it a twist.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Overall I enjoyed the game a whole lot and it's worth paying full price for it. If they make a sequel my no.1 request is better facial animation. A lot of the dialog fell kind of flat, especially in tense/emotional moments, because of the blank expressions.

Also Chloe 's VA never worked IMO. Still saved her though. Felt like the most thematically appropriate choice to me. Also I thought she would go back on time and try to warn people, not just throw the pic away :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.
Longer doesn't equal better. I prefer the short to-the-point ending to the one with all the slow panning shots and inappropriate music choices.

• Locked thread