Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rizuhbull
Mar 30, 2011

I have a hard time with these kinds of stories. You have a god-like power and could do almost anything with it and this is what you do? The movie Chronicle was right in the direction it tried to go but dammit...

I really hope the "I'mma get back at Lisa cause she's a mega bitch to me and doesn't appreciate my lovely tumblr, mah!" isn't enough to turn me away cause I think Telltale needs some competition (like maybe from a game where choices actually matter), so let's hope this is it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rizuhbull
Mar 30, 2011

Meis posted:

this game is loving great

i wonder what the consequences of watering my plant will be
Did the plant remember that?

rizuhbull
Mar 30, 2011

lol fat angry white nerds in their basements! Autism XD

What do you mean this is a thread about a video game?

• Locked thread