Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Make life poo poo for Victoria crew checking in. On the bone it said only 26% of the people do it and I ask myself why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

quadrophrenic posted:

Man, I really liked the make fun of decision, but I'm a twerp and I've decided I want my Max to be a good person. Also, I feel like the game is strongly hinting that the Vortex Club is actually full of decent human beings, and I wanna see how that plays out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLbo6LQwXlw&t=325s

Usually I do stuff like that but this time it felt too right. Also I lol'd at the small percentage of bone users who didn't help that girl who got hit in the head with the football. I couldn't live with my video game self letting that happen, even though it was pretty funny.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Renoistic posted:

Calico, I know what you put in spoiler text is only speculation but it makes too much sense to not be true. I really regret clicking on it now, dammit.

Same. I think the only person that didn't like her was Victoria.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

SpaceAceJase posted:

I'm pining hard for the next chapter

I was just thinking this yesterday. I'm not a bit fan of the episodic releases.

• Locked thread