Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

It's so weird I thought I was I liked explored everything possible and it's like I missed big scenes like

[spoilers[ Max confronting Cloe about the stolen gun

Whatever the hell the RV with the guard dog is, I have no clue where'd that be located [/spoilers]

I heard someone in the PSN topic talking comparing it to Alpha Protocol where'd you had to actually discover a lot of the plot beats yourself then just make the right decision.
I really enjoyed this game though and I cannot wait for this to blow up in popularity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

How does the photograph mechanic work? I don't want to replay incase it would mess up what I set up for Episode 2. Like I'm thinking it's some kind of collectible system like looking at the menu there are 8 hidden pictures you can take in Episode 1 and I got like ..some.

Remember specifically the desk graffiti at the very beginning. I was going crazy chasing squirrels hoping one of them would be a photo op

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

I want Max to get together with Warren and watch Cannibal Holocaust like Jackie and Jenny in The Darkness

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

https://youtu.be/qUN_deqYEqc

Behind the scenes and brief gameplay footage of Don't Knod's next game Vampyr

https://youtu.be/qUN_deqYEqc

Gameplay wise, it looks like they've taken some inspiration from...Bloodbourne?!

• Locked thread