Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
"By putting attention on them, you activate them. But this will wind up with the Pre-OT being pulled down to their wavelength. The trick is to put your attention on the outerperimeter, and find something inside it, not put your attention on the something. You try to put your attention on the perimeter and your attention gets pulled into a somatic area - it’s BTs and clusters pulling your attention into them.They are invisible and are trying to get attention. They have an impossible problem of trying to get attention, but can’t get attention. Only their mass, or their creating asomatic would get attention. It’s almost as if pictures are a trick to get attention. This factor of trying to get attention is why a thetan goes into mass. This is an explanation for life, and why a the tan picks up a body. The reason why acknowledgement works is because an acknowledgement is attention."

This is what some people believe in. Does any of it make sense?

More insanity available here:

https://www.wikileaks.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology_collected_Operating_Thetan_documents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i tried to fart, but i pooped a little instead

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

It makes sense if your a bad sci-fi writer who wants to build an empire where he can just take drugs and get laid all the time.

I want to start a cult. :(

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

satanic splash-back posted:

i tried to fart, but i pooped a little instead

"If discomfort or lack of GIs seems to indicate trouble has occurred be sure to check if it has acted as a wrong item, however you can also use the Repair List (NED for OTs Series 24)."

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Universe Master posted:

It makes sense if your a bad sci-fi writer who wants to build an empire where he can just take drugs and get laid all the time.

I want to start a cult. :(

"Sometimes when using a category or button, a series of automatic blows will occur, you will get a floating TA, and this is the EP for that action and the EP for the session. Hence the rule of short sessioning on NED for OTs and ending off on a floating TA."

SeventhSeven
Jun 28, 2009
Oh man just waiting for the SPs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc5G04nJecI&t=45s

• Locked thread