Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
ryan reaves is a dumb hockey player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
why can't nashville put weber in the ovechkin spot on the powerplay and just do that all night

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Lobsterboy posted:

I will never loving understand how people can possibly leave Ovie open on EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMNED PP. Just roll 3on4 on the left and have someone stand in front of Ovie, you are dealing with the exact same ratio, and you dont get loving burned when they literally do the exact same loving thing every time. EVERY time.

Christ.

it's almost like they're thinking "we'll just take away the pass" and then they forget he's there after a few seconds and send 3 guys at mike green.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Mike_V posted:

That was only a penalty because the puck took a weird bounce hth

motion still passes

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i think this is the last game for carter hutton for a while :pray:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

JOSI :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Pungry posted:

Forsberg is good

yes. indeed.

that'll be ribeiro's 700th career point if he got the secondary assist on that.

e: it was weber. oh well. maybe he'll get it today.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

lol the pens. was that letang with the sweet centering feed to bourque? :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

despres, sorry letang.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

why would pens fans boo james neal

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Krime posted:

Also, some saw him as what was wrong with the Penguins and their "big picture" style of play. Did stupid things, and didn't go to the "dirty" areas in the playoffs.

when are they going to start booing everyone but malkin and crosby then :v:

beau bennett is broken

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

achillesforever6 posted:

People are starting to boo/hate Crosby now because he tries making plays instead of scoring 50 goals

we'll take him off your hands if he becomes a problem. colin wilson is having a good year, maybe they'd like him. :v:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Siroc posted:

Check your PMs.

replied

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Thufir posted:

I'm at the game and there seem to be a lot of Neal jerseys being worn.

their fans are intentionally confusing me today then.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Holy poo poo Anton Volchenkov is still playing too? What did you think would happen employing that guy?

lots of blocked shots and injuries?

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

pittsburgh must be trying to emulate the nashville powerplay.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

NYSTROM :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

are the pens going to stop playing hockey and try to injure people in the 3rd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

forsberg is good at hockeying and apparently embellishing :v:

:frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

• Locked thread