Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

If you do this, I hope you become the victim of a blue on blue and a fellow officer shoots you to wash away the department's shame

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i thought brit police were supposed to be cheery and jovial, rude :mad:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mike-o posted:

i thought brit police were supposed to be cheery and jovial, rude :mad:

ACAB I guess :shrug:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

If you do this, I hope you become the victim of a blue on blue and a fellow officer shoots you to wash away the department's shame

Shut the gently caress up already, your stupid little gimmick is wearing rather thin

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Smiling Jack posted:

Shut the gently caress up already, your stupid little gimmick is wearing rather thin

Hipster spotted.

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
It's affectionate, you gotta read the sentiment as being opposite of what was actually said.

gently caress oath I guess that's why Americans are cunts.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Smiling Jack posted:

i think hes funny, especially when he uses weird slang terms

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Smiling Jack posted:

basically the kind of person who wears this patch will routinely violate the rights of just about everyone while jerking off to pictures of whoever that rancher who didn't pay taxes was

His name is Cliven Bundy and he deserves to have his rear end in a top hat raped until the room stinks that god damned lying, racist, freeloading, poo poo stain.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

beanieson posted:

If I make detective I'm gonna troll the dept pretty hard by dressing full hipster for the first month or so. They won't even know what to make of it this far south.

They'll make full of it and shoot you upon sight.

"Well, with that detached expression we just knew he was hiding the fact he could have been armed."

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Bobby jindal

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

Bobby jindal

our next president :patriot:

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Some serious posters itt

I'm going to physically mail each of you the dictionary definition of "sarcasm"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Just for reference, if you're unsure of my intent, all my posts should be read in the voice of sterling archer.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

Just for reference, if you're unsure of my intent, all my posts should be read in the voice of sterling archer.

Funny, all this time I've been hearing you as The Sheriff from Squidbillies.

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

GunForumMeme posted:

Funny, all this time I've been hearing you as The Sheriff from Squidbillies.

I hear him as Gilbert Gottfried

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

hosed up if true

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

DrakeriderCa posted:

Some serious posters itt

I'm going to physically mail each of you the dictionary definition of "sarcasm"

but none of us in this thread have a sense of humour

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
they lobotomize us all when we attend agenda 21 stormtrooper academy.

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur

Hezzy posted:

but none of us in this thread have a sense of humour

If the government wanted me to have a sense of humor they'd have issued me one.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
I doubt this will mean much to anyone but Hezzy, but I got an email off a compliance Sergeant telling me I have 34 NCALTS to complete.

Thats about 20 hours of click through E-learning modules that make me want to claw my eyes out after 30 seconds. There was literally a 20 minute lesson on how to lift a box.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Good to see some things in government are universal

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Branis posted:

Good to see some things in government are universal

I clicked through and passed our cyber test 100%.

Then I saw one of my employees actually reading every thing and still was unsure of the answers...

That's when I realized the value of the lowest common denominator.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
YOU MUST LOG IN TO YOUR TARGET SOLUTIONS ACCOUNT FOR TRAINING NOW. IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD FROM LAST YEAR AND IT WILL TAKE DAYS FOR THE RESET E-MAIL TO ARRIVE. YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT RIGHT NOW.

And once it finally arrives... "You know you can click right through to the end right?".

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

We have an online ethics class we have to take every year which involves watching about 20 minutes worth of video and then answering 7/10 questions correctly. How effective is your ethics class if everyone is sharing answers department wide?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Sadly the cheeky bastards in HR got wise to people doing that, so now they have lot's of sneaky ways of making sure you are paying attention. Fair enough if it's something important like updates to our intel systems but christ on a loving bike why do I need to spend a mandatory 25 minutes learning how not to post pictures of my penis on Facebook or why I shouldn't try to goose slappers on tinder with sexy snaps of me cracking one out with my beat helmet on.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

... goose slappers on tinder with sexy snaps of me cracking one out with my beat helmet on.

:eyepop:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Sadly the cheeky bastards in HR got wise to people doing that, so now they have lot's of sneaky ways of making sure you are paying attention. Fair enough if it's something important like updates to our intel systems but christ on a loving bike why do I need to spend a mandatory 25 minutes learning how not to post pictures of my penis on Facebook or why I shouldn't try to goose slappers on tinder with sexy snaps of me cracking one out with my beat helmet on.

please do then link your profile tia

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Oh God, e-learnings are a loving joke. Even during my retail job back in university managers just gave staff the answers because they needed their asses back on the floor.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Every year, same videos of dudes getting all up on womens shoulders

maaaaaaah, don't touch my shoulder! <sends email to hr again>

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

I'll be honest in saying that most of what I know about the UK comes from watching Top Gear, but all the health and safety poo poo over there is ridiculous.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Reign Of Pain posted:

Every year, same videos of dudes getting all up on womens shoulders

maaaaaaah, don't touch my shoulder! <sends email to hr again>

all these men have poo poo hair

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Equine Don posted:

all these men have poo poo hair

lmbo at the doucher with the fauxhawk

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I invite all sworn law enforcement officers to Debate and Discussion for the grand reopening of the Ferguson thread!

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Equine Don posted:

I invite all sworn law enforcement officers to Debate and Discussion for the grand reopening of the Ferguson thread!

sounds fun!

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Equine Don posted:

I already posted. So there.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

It's really fun and cool

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Equine Don posted:

It's really fun and cool

I read the thread and you're right!

Some good discussion on the legitimacy of traffic laws/fines though. Don't worry - in my libertarian paradise, all roads are toll roads that you only have to pay if you're caught on them. By the 100% privatized police force who receive no wage - only a commission on fines/bribes/etc. You don't have to worry about traffic laws or racism in my perfect world!

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
lol dnd is a fuckin cesspool. Though it does serve it's purpose of keeping the poo pooposters out of the main thoroughfares, for the most part.

Just like a real cesspool.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

please do then link your profile tia

That's the thing, I don't have a profile because I goose women the normal way...I wait for my good looking mates to crack on to a pretty bit of skirt and then I prey on her mediocre mates. I'm not even on facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
so you basically bang the fat friends.

• Locked thread