Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I'm trying to make a walking blender except the top spinning part keeps crushing the bottom, and the moment it hits anything, it just shatters into a million pieces. Do metal plates help reinforce the parts or will it just make things worse?

Dizz fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Feb 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

This game needs online pvp. Each match could give us one minute or two to build a machine to fight and about 5 seconds to watch everything shatter to pieces.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Do pistons work well with bomders/bombs? I'm stuck on levels where I have to destroy structures with explosions because I lengthen my pistons to launch the bombs but they just explode immediately.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Have these been posted yet?

http://a.pomf.se/fpptwc.webm
http://a.pomf.se/grwqra.webm

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

There's also a glitch in Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts where you cage in a ball thing and detatch it and it makes your vehicle go bananas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Zodium posted:

Thanks a lot to this thread for inspiration/practice, what an incredible game.

The Mauler, which I ripped off from from page one as my first 'big' thing.

Mechanical Cthulhu.

Burning Bird.

(How do I steered plane? :downs:)

Spinsaw.

BSGs for two of them:

no BSG for burning bird or spinsaw?

• Locked thread