Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

the worst part is how many sinners they throw at you and how easy it is for them to kill you. poo poo mobs in hunting games should be a minor annoyance when they break up a charge shot or something, not an actual source of mission failures. otherwise it's a cool game and i havent had a problem with the controls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

tip for fighting sinners: shoot them a lot and don't bother with melee

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

it's just annoying because you basically have to tell your team to kill sinners on lots of missions otherwise they just overwhelm you or you spend more time fighting them than the boss

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Slur posted:

I really like these games, and I don't think they're on the iPad or PC yet. There's a lot out there I wish to try as well, but I can't afford them.

Gravity Rush is complete garbage that completely blows its load in the first 10 minutes and offers nothing new after that. This is a great example of how bad the Vita is, you see people hyping the gently caress out of trash like Gravity Rush that feels like a half-baked tech demo compared to even bad 3DS games.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
This thread is angry and lame.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Adam Bowen posted:

Gravity Rush is complete garbage that completely blows its load in the first 10 minutes and offers nothing new after that. This is a great example of how bad the Vita is, you see people hyping the gently caress out of trash like Gravity Rush that feels like a half-baked tech demo compared to even bad 3DS games.

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Adam Bowen posted:

lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

and people say i have bad opinions :eyepop:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

elf help book posted:

Being as negative as possible is what casual conversation means to goons

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

agreed. it got very ugly during this vita debate, with cruelty and brothers taking arms against one another.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Finally I can take off the darn kid gloves when it comes to people enjoying their frickin Vita.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Stux posted:

and people say i have bad opinions :eyepop:

You've demonstrated once again how right those people are

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Adam Bowen posted:

you are way, way worse than stux.

and that is not something i say lightly

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

My posts are the sunlight burning away the darkness of your bad taste in video games

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

elf help book posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

almost half the posts on this page are either stux or adam bowen, which may explain some of the weaksauce rage that has piddled all over its previously bright and merrie demeanor.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

I love video games

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Looper posted:

I love video games

:love:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Looper posted:

I love video games

hell yeah

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Awesome! posted:

hell yeah

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Adam Bowen posted:

reminder that this person plays world of warcraft

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Man Splatoon looks like it owns.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

gg

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

congrats

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

Man Splatoon looks like it owns.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Adam Bowen posted:

I'd love to say I care, but...

...I don't give Adam!

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hey its me. im the guy who is always breaking his controller and smashing his tv and punching holes in the wall. im an incredibly retarded baby who shouldnt be allowed to own electronics. i have anger issues. i have daddy issues. my mommy made me go outside once and i hated her ever since. things need to go my way or i start hitting people. i put a man in the hospital because he made me skip my turn in mario party. i trashed his house. i killed his dog. im a 49 year old man. i play fox only no items 2 stock final destination.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ive got an iron grip on my controller and youll pry it from my cold dead hands... *makes the rage face*

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

THE PENETRATOR posted:

hey its me. im the guy who is always breaking his controller and smashing his tv and punching holes in the wall. im an incredibly retarded baby who shouldnt be allowed to own electronics. i have anger issues. i have daddy issues. my mommy made me go outside once and i hated her ever since. things need to go my way or i start hitting people. i put a man in the hospital because he made me skip my turn in mario party. i trashed his house. i killed his dog. im a 49 year old man. i play fox only no items 2 stock final destination.

Are you also the guy who messages people when you lose in order to talk poo poo

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
yes

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
*in a a southern old man voice voice* Hey you stupid N*gger!! Nice 2v1 rear end in a top hat!! if your Mom watched that fight I bet she'd be proud of you... NOT, suck my dick you lagswitching f*ggot kid. I didn't enlist to put up with this poo poo from babies like you!!!

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

I wish this was mandatory in multiplayer online gaming. If it was, I'd play some of these games again.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

the year is 20XX. the kinect has ushered in a new era of online gaming by mandating the presence of a gamer's mother to connect to the servers.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

THE PENETRATOR posted:

*in a a southern old man voice voice* Hey you stupid N*gger!! Nice 2v1 rear end in a top hat!! if your Mom watched that fight I bet she'd be proud of you... NOT, suck my dick you lagswitching f*ggot kid. I didn't enlist to put up with this poo poo from babies like you!!!

:smith:

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

"You'll poke your anus out." - George Dubya Bush

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

No, I bought a console that let me play good games I would already own for PS3/4, but on the shitter.

Phone plus awful app is what you are supposed to do in the bathroom. If you have time to play games you're doing it wrong or need to find a new chinese buffet.

P.s. I'm pooping right now

Fake edit: I beat orgins last month. I plan on skipping da2 because I heard it's lame or so. Should I play awakening before inquisition or doesn't matter?

EvilMayo fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Feb 4, 2015

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Nothing matters

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,