Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012

I love video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Looking forward to that Tingle dlc

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
The P5 trailer looks good

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I'll be your valentine if you buy me games instead

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

SA got weird, imo.

Do you prefer old GBS or neo GBS?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Stux posted:

as i said in my PM, chie owns

This is a bad gimmick

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Stux posted:

i know that isn't true. i just think you're the only one they annoy

Your love for Chie is admirable, I just think she'd be more likely to reciprocate if you weren't so aggressive. Chie's a strong independent young woman :)

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Eye of Widesauron posted:

The same people who still probate for "lol" and "low content post"

I could have sworn I've seen image leeching pop up in the lepers colony in the last couple of months but :effort:

There've been some new mods lately and I think maybe some of them are just like "well this is a rule I guess I should enforce it??"

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Awesome! posted:

beef waifu gave pewdiepie 6 for image leeching last month

Ralp is cool and probably stressed from the job

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I made a thread, please report me for it before I make another

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
It's okay and in fact often encouraged to like anime

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

elf help book posted:

What are smart games for cool adults?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

how is majora's mask mallgothy? it's a bit self-consciously weird and quirky at worst, at times, I guess. is that what that means?

Link is going through his awkward teenage years, trying on different masks to see where he fits in

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

There are like three grade a waifus man c'mon

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Blast Corps is very anime

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Slur posted:

Half-Minute Hero and its sequel were good games, the multiplayer mode of the second game was fun, and I'm sad that you guys let the thread for those games die so quickly.

You could make a new one!

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Third World Reggin posted:

I can't find the thread for "what video game was this, I'm too old to remember" so going to ask here

It was a rom hack kinda game where you randomly switched characters, backgrounds, and enemies every few seconds from various nes games.

Rom Check Fail?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Excels posted:

i wonder what it is about video games that makes the topic so difficult to discuss maturely.

Other forums have bad posters, too, tbh

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

chumbler posted:

I would make a thread for posters to criticize games they like, which I feel would be a healthy exercise for all gamers, but that would take more work than I am willing to put in while phone posting.

You'll have my effort post about Skies of Arcadia

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Excels posted:

I heard some folks are upset about the changes, among them, the bank lady was moved to the back of the Clock Tower

He's right in front of the central save station, which is a pretty convenient change, imo. Also I don't even mind the big swimming change because why would you ever roll without magic milk anyway

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Citizen Kane is a really good movie and I hope more nerds have watched it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Excels posted:

everyone would already know the plot twist.

The plot twist doesn't actually tell you anything

• Locked thread