Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
a fart with the salty smell of the sea, as it wafts past your nose it leaves you questioning who dealt it

the mystery leads you to an adventure that changes your life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pablo Gigante posted:

Katy Perry used a Wii Remote wrist strap on her microphone during the halftime show.

she was actually playing sing party for the wii u

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
gonna get tde for nocturne and then i'm right back into playing prime, picking up where i left off at 2

kinda looking forward to it

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
the vita is a console that exists solely to play persona games

i have persona 1, 2is, 2es, 3, and 4 on it because they're all available on psn

i have never played any other game on it and i'm ok with that. wait, i did buy freedom wars but then traded it in cause gently caress that game.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i think the fact that you like it says all that need be said about freedom wars, stux :colbert:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Awesome! posted:

it's actually good, although not my favorite hunting game on the vita

the controls are frustrating and the 'mob of assholes with stunning attacks run at you' is infuriating and not fun. its actually a pretty cool concept executed very poorly. the 'cut off mech parts and latch onto the mech for big damage' is a cool concept, and the panopticon plot was something i enjoyed. but the controls and later fights in single player (which you will be playing because no one else is online) ruin the rest of the good stuff.

6/10

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Awesome! posted:

hell yeah

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i am 65 coins from platinum on club nintendo

i think i might buy the rayman thing that's on sale or toad's treasure tracker just to get plat tonight. i wonder if physical copies have club nintendo pamphlets still

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Golden Goat posted:

Do you actually want those games or just the points?

i actually want toad's treasure tracker but i'm concerned if i buy a copy it won't have a club nintendo insert and that's a deal breaker.

was gonna buy rayman legends on ps4 because we have it from gamefly and can keep it for like 20 bucks, but for the same price we can just get it on wii u and i'll get plat status, plus there's like 13 bucks in credit on my e shop account

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
rename chat thread to games hellthread

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
so is the games chat chatting about the games forum or about video games

cause there's a lot of long careposts about the games forum in here today

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

elf help book posted:

I forgot I'm looking forward to the Persona 4 Dancing game.

same

it'd be real nice if they leaked a few more of the remixes out before hand. some minute long teasers would be nice. is vita region free?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
cool thx

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

FactsAreUseless posted:

Heard you got added to the secret Imp Zone ban list. Sorry, man.

naw to be fair I shouldn't have made a suggestion in qcs for how to improve a forum that pretty much universally disliked my posting anyway

looks like I just gotta deal with megathreads. you guys will have fun.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i can never find the tank one when i need it

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
no anime rule works on the surface but shin megami tensei is anime and nothing will keep me from posting about it

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
does wii u use hdcp? really?

cause if not you can just use something like the haupagge colossus which has hdmi passthrough while recording (and not recording)

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Bicyclops posted:

I think some parts of the Galaxy games and New Super Mario Bros. were difficult if you were playing them to completion. I haven't played 3D World yet, but I don't know what else you would mean by recent Marios.

3d world is fun and casual until the very last extra world where it gets rough, but it is thoroughly fun. followed up by an endurance run hell level tho

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
anime is like dubstep in that you can say something is less dubstep, but its all still dubstep and at the end of the day someone is blowing a fog horn into your ears

just embrace the fact that you like it imho

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i don't really know what shonen jump is but i enjoyed the first 5 episodes of jojo before my crunchyroll prime ran out

shame about the jojo games though

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
ffxiii-3 is basically the skrillex of anime and i enjoyed it. think the analogy is getting contrived at this point tho

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
skullman i get what you're saying, but i think you might be trolling as well

a troll with concerns if you will

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Looper posted:

Blast Corps is very anime

new av is good

you know whats an adult game from japan? the psx ghost in the shell game. it's also super anime

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
elemental gearbolt

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Kirby rainbow curse is gonna own. Looks like another great year to own a Wii u.

how do you think we will rate the amount of content?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Bicyclops posted:

If you want to feel old about Seinfeld, know that I've been watching Curb Your Enthusiasm for the first time and realized that the opening season of this show, which I thought of as "recent" is fifteen loving years old.

i had a similar experience to this when i started watching the sopranos and there was a giant rear end computer and also the mario kart 64

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

holy poo poo pewdiepie traveled back in time to shout rape at an arcade cabinet that's amazing

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i think i speak for everyone when i say ' i wish'

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
super best friends made darkest dungeon look really really fun. then again, its early access, and i've been burnt one too many times.

is it worth picking up for 20 bucks?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
what is the most posts in a thread you have obtained in your quest to free the gamesforum

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i made a thread, about investing because goons love numbers and they hate game publishers

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
second the kickstarter sentiment, but that's the ~*~new landscape~*~

about to load up darkest dungeon for the first time now

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
while we are trying to remember games I've been trying to remember a snes game that spooked me as a kid in which there's a scene where you enter a portal and then you encounter some evil monkey people and I think you are dead or die at some point

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Eonwe posted:

i posted in the hellthread a few times before i realized most people were using it as a way to post things they wanted to say for real but could disguise it was ironic

yeah it was real bad. i made like 2 or 3 posts thinking, 'oh this will be kinda funny or at least entertaining,' but it was neither. gamesgates chat and super anime posting was real bad and that thread is a cesspool of white noise that makes my posts look like it was rendered in full 1080p at 60 fps.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i'm pretty sure that darkest dungeon is a really good game and well balanced but that i am loving idiot and that is why i get surprise attacked at 100 light

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

valentine's day gonna get a good meal and then play monopoly with the wife it will be fun, she gonna be like marle when she wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
man bowen is just a legendary sour puss his wife must have him on the coals

• Locked thread