Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Talk about your badass beards and your blood money ITT.

Also, Katy Perry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
am I the only one that can't stand lenny kravitz or is there some sort of unrecognized tolerance for him?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

am I the only one that can't stand lenny kravitz or is there some sort of unrecognized tolerance for him?

I'm not a fan.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Master Bateman posted:

Talk about your badass beards and your blood money ITT.

Also, Katy Perry.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Grover, wherever you are, you are not a veteran.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
My beard is pretty nice. Gonna have to trim it before the month is over. Last year I was rockin a full 6+ month jihad beard and got an email from the boss saying if I look like I've been living in the mountains it's unprofessional and what will people think waaaaa. So now I trim it every few months. My shame is great.
:negative:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Other than trimming the neck I haven't shaved since December 1st. Wanna try to make it at least a year.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
last trimmed my beard for christmas with girlfriend's parents. I really need to trim back this mustache and figure out what I'm going to do with this goddamn hair mess on my face, because I'm tired of getting half way through a cigarette and smelling burnt hair.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

last trimmed my beard for christmas with girlfriend's parents. I really need to trim back this mustache and figure out what I'm going to do with this goddamn hair mess on my face, because I'm tired of getting half way through a cigarette and smelling burnt hair.

Stop smoking bc beards > cigarettes

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BERd61bDY7k

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
no

shim's at least legitimately trying to get me to quit. I'm just too loving stubborn.

I'm on 300mg wellbutrin/day. soooo, yeah. not quitting yet.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Feb 2, 2015

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

no

shim's at least legitimately trying to get me to quit. I'm just too loving stubborn.

That's how I quit. I also started drinking horrendous amounts of coffee to substitute for nicotine, so that might have helped too. :v:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The office told me to stay home today on account of the foot of snow storm we had this weekend. Owns.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Icon Of Sin posted:

That's how I quit. I also started drinking horrendous amounts of coffee to substitute for nicotine, so that might have helped too. :v:

I meant, I've been on 300mg of wellbutrin/day for a long time. Probably about two years now, if not longer.

my caffeine addiction is atrocious but I can ride out the headaches pretty well with green.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

The office told me to stay home today on account of the foot of snow storm we had this weekend. Owns.

i walked out to this poo poo yesterday morning

news had said expect light snow overnight, and when i went to bed at 1am there wasnt much of anything on the ground. 4 hours later it was like that. was only 10 minutes late to work since thats how long it took me to get all that loving snow off the whip

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

was only 10 minutes late to work since thats how long it took me to get...off...whip

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Had to be in work today to deal with something stupid that happened on Friday. I have the building to myself and productivity has skyrocketed.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
rub one out

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Helldump Immunity. posted:

rub one out on someone's desk

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Snow day update: writing a paper, ordered cheesesteaks and wings for food, am gonna peep butts on the Internet.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
New next door neighbors. They have a small yappy dog. It's been sitting outside the past hour, yapping.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Oh hey its been snowing since like 11pm last night, wonder if it stopped snowing yet

...oh

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
That was Chicago as of this morning.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I just spent 10 bucks on a bunch of programming courses for Ruby/PHP/Python.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/python-programming-for-beginners

I keep trying to work myself up to learn more poo poo and hopefully spending a lil bit of cash will motivate me to do so.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Self-development is a great thing. That's why I spent this morning playing X-Com.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
lmbo this ww2 in hd show from history channel. it completely ignores the fact that the north africa landing WAS opposed by the french and doesnt even mention the fact we lost a lot of dudes to them or even fought them at all.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

Self-development is a great thing. That's why I spent this morning playing X-Com.

The newest one? Go back and try the old ones if yoh haven't, Terror from the Deep is legit one of the most challenging games I've ever played.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Icon Of Sin posted:

The newest one? Go back and try the old ones if yoh haven't, Terror from the Deep is legit one of the most challenging games I've ever played.

Yea the newest ones and no. I can't play them on the couch.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Oh hey its been snowing since like 11pm last night, wonder if it stopped snowing yet

...oh

aw how cute you think thats a snow storm :allears:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

aw how cute you think thats a snow storm :allears:

this was a fart of a storm. About 8" or so.

This is a snow storm. (same parking lot)

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

no

You motherfuckers have never known a (living) person that smokes like Spongebob.

I have known him to take the butts of all his unfiltered cigarettes, and literally "put it in his pipe and smoke it."

If COPD were an STD the juicy girls of Korea would all be on 2 liters of oxygen an hour after Spongebobs tour of the peninsula.

Even while he's maxed out on anti-smoking drugs the closest to quitting I've gotten Spongebob to do is he's been buying filtered cigarettes every few packs.

And he's not gonna be a whiny human being about the cancer either, I think he's looking forward to naming the tumors or nursing them with that sweet sweet unfiltered fire safe cigarette smoke and dank nugs.

I've seen chimneys that smoke less than this man.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

10 months without nicotine here.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

OP is missing something

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Also I bet those chimneys I've seen that smoked less didn't drink at least 64 fluid oz's of Rockstar a day.

How your kidneys filter your blood (which is essentially taurine, red blood cells, caffeine, nicotine, niacin and fuckin THC) at this point is beyond me. I bet the GC/MS on any kidney stones you pass come back with yellowcake from IZ and 99% of your Bupropion metabolites and the rest will read like the ingredients on the back of a can of rockstar and a pamphlet on the dangers of premarital sex.

Weird how WTC building #7 just sorta collapsed outta nowhere though, real talk.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Also by "nowhere" I mean Israel.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Also I bet those chimneys I've seen that smoked less didn't drink at least 64 fluid oz's of Rockstar a day.

How your kidneys filter your blood (which is essentially taurine, red blood cells, caffeine, nicotine, niacin and fuckin THC) at this point is beyond me. I bet the GC/MS on any kidney stones you pass come back with yellowcake from IZ and 99% of your Bupropion metabolites and the rest will read like the ingredients on the back of a can of rockstar and a pamphlet on the dangers of premarital sex.

Weird how WTC building #7 just sorta collapsed outta nowhere though, real talk.

Jet fuel doesn't get hot enough to get melt steel either you know.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

ded posted:

New next door neighbors. They have a small yappy dog. It's been sitting outside the past hour, yapping.

THIS loving DOG STILL HAS NOT SHUT THE gently caress UP

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
You should go pet it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Fwiw I have flipped out on a neighbor or two because their dog was barking at 3am on a Wednesday.

I woke the whole neighborhood up in the process.

Its not the dogges fault though

• Locked thread