Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Patriots won the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 386 56.02%
Boo! 303 43.98%
Total: 689 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

So on a scale of 1-10 how pissed off are you if you're Marshawn Lynch right now?

"Thanks for asking."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Gisele is having tripletts 9 months from now dude is potent

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

go3 posted:

they secretly hate him because he's a millennial with a job

"lol" so it isn't an emptyquote in a gray forum

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
My grandma died on Friday night and the Patriots winning is the worst thing that happened to me this weekend.

At least she didn't live to see the day Brady has 4 rings.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Someone with more autism than me needs to combine these three .gifs with a picture-in-picture effect on Sherman/Carroll (credit Winkie for finding these)

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Stanford Graduate with a clean record who was willing to sacrifice his Super Bowl to watch the birth of his child.

Truly a person deserving of hate

I'm a Cal fan who roots for the Niners.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Gisele is having tripletts 9 months from now dude is potent

Mystery abounds when the third one is the biggest out of the three and looks sorta like Gronk.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Christ Pseudoscientist posted:

My grandma died on Friday night and the Patriots winning is the worst thing that happened to me this weekend.

At least she didn't live to see the day Brady has 4 rings.

Dude :(

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
:lol: Sherman's son will only know him as a failure.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I genuinely enjoyed the game and am ok with the ending because it was hard fought tbh

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Gatts posted:

Mystery abounds when the third one is the biggest out of the three and looks sorta like Gronk.

Brady can't even get a high-5 outta Gronk for that

HappyHelmet
Apr 9, 2003

Hail to the king baby!
Grimey Drawer

Kalli posted:

I can't process things.

That moment was worse for a team then Kevin Dyson at the 1 wasn't it?

It's like that Saints kicker missing the extra point bad. What a bummer.

I doubt Bevell actually had much input on that play, but I hope it ends up as the catalyst that gets him out of Seattle anyway.

Anyway, that was a good game. Sucks being on the losing side, but congrats to Pats fans. I'm sure you guys were on the edge of your seats right up to the end as well.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

AhahhahhahhahhahhahhHaHhahHhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahaha

Yessssss suck it frauds

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Isn't really his comeuppance though. He put on an extremely effective game and had nothing to do with the loss. Comeuppance would be him getting burned for the game winning TD or something.

I would say having his incredible look of anguish being the image of the Super Bowl after he got his first massive national attention from the U Mad Bro? poo poo is pretty good comeuppance.

WHOOPS posted:

Someone with more autism than me needs to combine these three .gifs with a picture-in-picture effect on Sherman/Carroll (credit Winkie for finding these)

Quadboxed with Brady celebrating like he-missed-it.gif

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
shermans gonna be the one with postpartum depression and an unreasonable hatred towards his son for all time

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress a Seahawk

gently caress yeah Brady

4 rings bitch

Man, I'm not even a Patriots fan but I'm enjoying the gently caress out of this.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Seahawks played aw shucks college ball all game and bit them in the rear end hard. No end of miracle catches all game and then to squander it on that. One of the dumbest play calls of all time. "Hurr we have 1st and goal on the 3! Throw a jump ball into the middle of the line!"

It wasn't a jump ball.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Ohio State and New England are champions. Dark days for football.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

shyduck posted:

Worst playcall in NFL history.

Four pages late, but this.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Spoeank posted:

I would say having his incredible look of anguish being the image of the Super Bowl after he got his first massive national attention from the U Mad Bro? poo poo is pretty good comeuppance.

You have a lot of ugly contempt for a guy you don't know and I do not think it is psychologically healthy for you

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Refs hosed yhe hawks again, football continues to suck rear end whole MMA onky gets better

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I genuinely enjoyed the game and am ok with the ending because it was hard fought tbh

Word. This was a real bummer of a loss, but at least we played one of the best Super Bowls in recent memory.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You have a lot of ugly contempt for a guy you don't know and I do not think it is psychologically healthy for you

:qqsay:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sorry I hate polarizing people on my rival's team. It's easy to do when you don't team hop when it's convenient.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I should be upset that the loving goddamned Tom Brady and the Patriots won another Lombardi trophy, but it kind of feels good surprisingly

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

you're the one taking attacks against a sports figure, which is perfectly acceptable to do based on the shoes he wears, personally. it's weird you find it so out of line to laugh at sherman

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Spoeank posted:

Sorry I hate people on my rival's team. It's easy to do when you don't team hop when it's convenient.

I am the Coca Cola in your server bro

Traveling from team to team has taught me that love and acceptance lead to a greater sense of meaningful fulfillment.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

swickles posted:

Ohio State and New England are champions. Dark days for football.

Ohio at least has one sports team that can do gently caress all and win something. Come on man. Give us that at least. Every other team sucks the juice from Gronk's nutsack jockstrap.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Mel Mudkiper posted:

they sucked hard and you should be ashamed of your fraud of a team.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

search for butt posted:

Refs hosed yhe hawks again, football continues to suck rear end whole MMA onky gets better

sorry your quarterback can't even complete a two yard pass when the defense doesn't hand him the game

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

TyrionBecomesASlave posted:

I should be upset that the loving goddamned Tom Brady and the Patriots won another Lombardi trophy, but it kind of feels good surprisingly

This but i'm not surprised, lol Seahawks, for this fleeting moment I can ignore what the Niners are doing to themselves.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
At the party I was at I jumped up and yelled "WHAT THE gently caress ARE YOU DOING" before the ball even left Wilson's hand.

Throwing on the half yard line when you have Marshawn Lynch smdh

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

shut the gently caress up mel. sports is entertainment. Sherman's realization at the lost game is amazing for both a rare show of true emotion and for the schadenfreude whose calling card is talking poo poo.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Lt. Chips posted:

Four pages late, but this.

I'm pretty sure that comment shall be timeless.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am the Coca Cola in your server bro

Traveling from team to team has taught me that love and acceptance lead to a greater sense of meaningful fulfillment.

you are the guy who stopped rooting for a team because they started a player who by the standards you just posted is a saint

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Is this real

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

they sucked hard and you should be ashamed of your fraud of a team.

My team didn't play though?

Hell, none of my teams played.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

For real though. THat was actually a cool game and I was going nuts when Kearce or whatever his name is made that catch and then nuts again with that INT. Holy moly. Halftime ruled too.

Cardinals winning it all next year fyi.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Arctic Baldwin posted:

I'm a Cal fan who roots for the Niners.
If anyone can legit hate Richard Sherman, it's you.

And this is how the Cardinals' ascension enters its final phase.

EDIT: Texans-Cards Super Bowl in 2016, book it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Wait did Mel change his team again?

• Locked thread