Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Patriots won the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 386 56.02%
Boo! 303 43.98%
Total: 689 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Kudos to N.E.

Seattle gave it away. How the gently caress do you not give it to Lynch? I don't loving know.

Touchdown Tom gonna kiss his ring, go home and bang Gisele, then go to Disneyworld. Bill gonna make some more sacrifices to the Dark Ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Bigass Moth posted:

Go browns bitch

gently caress yeah. Go Browns! Our Superbowl is the NFL Draft. Which is usually always failure. BUT STILL!

:smith:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

hes an overrated loudmouth POS

I like Sherman but...it'd be appropriate if Brady tweets him that picture.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

E_Motion posted:

gently caress. The Patriots won. Now my Pats fan friends will be smug as hell for the next 12 months.

At least Revis got a ring. And Wilfork got another one.

Wilfork owns. Owns so hard.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Kalli posted:

Attn Disney: Bring Gronk to Disney World.

Gatts posted:

GO TOM BRADY! OWNAGE! GO HOME, BANG GISELE WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT, GO TO DISNEYWORLD WITH GRONK AND THE ROCK, FILM IT, RELEASE IT ON HOME VIDEO CASSETTE!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Gisele is having tripletts 9 months from now dude is potent

Mystery abounds when the third one is the biggest out of the three and looks sorta like Gronk.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

swickles posted:

Ohio State and New England are champions. Dark days for football.

Ohio at least has one sports team that can do gently caress all and win something. Come on man. Give us that at least. Every other team sucks the juice from Gronk's nutsack jockstrap.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I remember reading a site that suggested the Cowboys would let DeMarco Murray walk and then sign Adrian Peterson. I just thought it was funny. Could sub for Seattle.

I want the Browns to sign Murray or Lynch.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Taerkar posted:

They had almost a minute with the ball at the 1 and three downs to get it into the endzone.

ALMOST A MINUTE.

The 27 seconds is completely irrelevant.

If a team cannot run three running plays with a timeout left and almost a minute, they're worse than Andy Reed at clock management. Far worse.

...sigh. If that is the case that's just...I don't know. It's pathetic. Lynch is the reason Seattle can do anything offensively.

Manoueverable posted:

Pretty sure this same author came out with an article saying it was a calculated decision to have Russell win the game by himself and not Marshawn because of politics/race issues :lol:

e: yup, here it is

That's what I meant to quote.

Gatts fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Feb 2, 2015

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
poo poo I quoted the wrong post earlier. gently caress. I meant the conspiracy theory one about they all wanting it to be Russell Wilson Football MVP instead of Lynch. It would be pathetic.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

just how

Jesus...seriously...how. Everyone's loving open.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ozu posted:

So the Browns are facing lost draft picks and suspension of Ray Farmer because he kept texting down to the sidelines bitching about Kyle Shanahan's play calling.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/02/cleveland_browns_ray_farmer_su.html

I don't even understand. Was he giving the game away or something? Like...what? "gently caress yo playcalling" is an offense if texted? There is a rule against this? Browns lose a pick and suspension? It's that bad? How does something like this exist or is imaginable in reality?

The only thing I'm not surprised at is that it'd be the Browns to get a huge gently caress for something I don't know how is an issue. they'd be the ones to violate some obscure or unfathomable rule and screw themselves.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

"We still got Tom."
"Man, my neck hurts. Stupid cats singing at night keeping me up."
"I think I'm going to draft a kicker in the 1st. I'll make him get my coffee."
"It's okay, we still got Tom."
"I wonder what team I want to goad into drafting a terrible player this year. I love pranks."
"Hail Hydra. Hail Satan."
"I wonder what Tom is doing right now. Is he thinking of me?"
Tom: "Meow meow Gisele meow meow touchdown meow meow...God I hope they draft some loving good players this year...meow meow use Stanely Cup to drink Sherman's tears."
Vince: "I wonder if I can throw this Turkey 100 yards for a touchdown? Maybe I can be QB this year."

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Ehud posted:

@JasonLaCanfora 2m2 minutes ago
Would expect formalization of Lynch deal in coming days. Will include $12M in 1st year, $9M in 2nd year w/SEA aware he may retire after '15

Wait. This is 2015. So if he signs a contract for 2 years, retires after 1 year, he still gets paid $9 million?

The_Hat posted:

The offseason claims another poster's sanity

Yeah pretty much. Not that I was that much sane to begin with.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I did like those Terry Tate office linebacker ones

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Chichevache posted:

The offseason is pretty much The Lord of the Flies. We just need to wait for one poster/fanbase to crack so that we can all devour them alive and purge the group's collective boredom and frustration.

I'm betting on Broncos fans or NC-17. :unsmigghh:

I've already cracked and you can beat me up like everyone else does.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Browns have JFF and Haslam. I think AP would fit in. Let's get him. For a 3rd. Let's also get...Dem Thom. and Jul Thom then draft OL (Andrus Peat)/DL (like Danny Shelton)/LB and 2 WRs. Then go to the Supabowl.

Gatts fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Feb 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

computer parts posted:

So at least two of the picks in the first round this year are going to be OLine.

If it were possible to get Andrus Peat and Danny Shelton or Malcom Brown I'd like that. There's also Shane Ray or White or something.

• Locked thread