Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Patriots won the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 386 56.02%
Boo! 303 43.98%
Total: 689 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mel Mudkiper posted:

There is a weird amount of Schadenfreude on Richard Sherman of all people.

I don't get how he can generate so much hate from you people.

Are you familiar with Richard Sherman

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Stanford Graduate with a clean record who was willing to sacrifice his Super Bowl to watch the birth of his child.

Truly a person deserving of hate

Pompous loudmouth who won't shut the gently caress up and calls everybody else in the league terrible getting his comeuppance.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Isn't really his comeuppance though. He put on an extremely effective game and had nothing to do with the loss. Comeuppance would be him getting burned for the game winning TD or something.

I would say having his incredible look of anguish being the image of the Super Bowl after he got his first massive national attention from the U Mad Bro? poo poo is pretty good comeuppance.

WHOOPS posted:

Someone with more autism than me needs to combine these three .gifs with a picture-in-picture effect on Sherman/Carroll (credit Winkie for finding these)

Quadboxed with Brady celebrating like he-missed-it.gif

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You have a lot of ugly contempt for a guy you don't know and I do not think it is psychologically healthy for you

Sorry I hate polarizing people on my rival's team. It's easy to do when you don't team hop when it's convenient.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

“How do you throw the ball when you got Marshawn Lynch?” - soon to be former backup Seahawk CB Tharold Simon

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

So do you think Richard Sherman took "Brady" off the table for his son's name

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My man.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This is the gift that keeps on giving

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Everblight posted:

Seriouschat how much money did Russell Wilson cost himself over the last 8 quarters of football? There's no way he gets a Kaep/Flacco contract now, right? I'm thinking something like 4/$32 because in no way is he worth $20m a season.

He cost himself absolutely zero. He has a ring and Kap doesn't so your logic doesn't even play there.

Also Flacco and Kaepernick have wildly different contracts.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I completely missed 4/$32 hahahaha

Didn't Orton make like $5 million this year?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

hifi posted:

Phoenix is ok but what really gets on my gears is when some Frisco rear end in a top hat puts french fries and mayo in his burrito and asks why there isnt any pomegranete seeds in his "guac"

The gently caress is this

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I've lived my whole life in or near larger California cities and I've never once heard of mayo in a burrito what the gently caress.

French fries in your burrito is incredibly my poo poo though.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Lockette, who got blown up on that play, was a 49er from 2012 until last year.

The conspiracy runs deep.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

*uncups hands and looks away, mumbling*

Except when my team does it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Time to become a Colts fan and cheer on :boom: Herron incessantly.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yuengling is the best beer for every single occasion and is the only thing the east coast has on the west coast.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

old dog child posted:

This beer gets the most recommendations of any beer ever. It's the only one I have a maddening desire to try but alas I'm in California. :sigh:

I, too, am a Californian, but I went to West Virginia for a wedding and I pretty much consumed nothing but Yuengling and Yuengling black and tans for two days

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I remember reading some report about how the Seahawks hope to have Lynch for next year and I was befuddled how some people can't do basic Googling.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ross Tucker has repeatedly said that Gronk is his favorite player solely because he wishes he could be Gronk.

Don't we all.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That might be my favorite video on the whole Internet.

Also dude at 3:05 is more the embodiment of a Browns fan

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

"Alcohol culture"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Don't fall for the troll.

Just shake it off.

Shake it off.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

If I got Quantum Leaped into Gronk I'd never fix whatever the gently caress Ziggy told me I was supposed to fix gently caress that.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

NC-17 posted:

holy poo poo

That was the best episode. A young Michael Madsen gettin' all mad a retarded kid was working with him.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

NC-17 posted:

Gregg Bell
‏@gbellseattle
Russell Wilson said he's watched the #SuperBowl game film 12 times in the first 18 hrs or so since the game.

Game film 12 times was the first 12 hours, the last 6 was just the last play on repeat. "Watched" is a loose term there since it's just playing as random sobs are heard from the room.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Least Mode

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm so sad aac got exposed as a fraud :(

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

idk Swickles they know a lot about "dime bags" so be careful with your change kids

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

is there any particular way he was exposed or is it because he stopped posting here

Constant poo poo talking all year then he disappears. Fraud poster imo.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chris Cook had two interceptions thank you very much.

They were just in the preseason is all.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

RG3 is gonna be running Chip Kelly's offense (into the ground) in 2015.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The NFL playoffs are perfect but Goodell is the kind of tinkering rear end in a top hat who would gently caress it all up.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Talk poo poo get hit

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chichevache posted:

:lol: also if I saw Colin Kaepernick on the street I'd feel really bad because I'm pretty sure his mom drank while she was pregnant. :smith:

That may be, but you know what? He only has to wear one goggle when he goes swimming in his pool!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Incognito is an unrepentant poo poo head but there are NFL players with far worse offenses on their record than "being a massive douche"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I love that the Eagles and Panthers had the same lovely idea

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Don't smilie shame. We are all unique sunflowers in G-d's feminine tapestry.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

davecrazy posted:

Can somebody put up a GDT already. Kickoff is only a few hours away.

WugLyfe posted:

Triggered hard.

:( the next NFL action we see is the Hall of Fame Game and we'll convince ourselves it's worth it (for 20 minutes)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

hockey doesn't even use a ball how is it a sport. come on.

• Locked thread