Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Patriots won the Super Bowl?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 386 56.02%
Boo! 303 43.98%
Total: 689 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

AhahhahhahhahhahhahhHaHhahHhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahaha

Yessssss suck it frauds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

For real though. THat was actually a cool game and I was going nuts when Kearce or whatever his name is made that catch and then nuts again with that INT. Holy moly. Halftime ruled too.

Cardinals winning it all next year fyi.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Bruce Arians has planned all of this. He knows. He waits. He hungers.

:hf: gently caress yeah he does. Gonna own next year when *checks list of Cardinals QBs* uhhhh Carson Palmer is healthy again!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Sounds like Carroll has lost the locker room. Time for him to go IMHO.

Bevell should take over. After all he coached them to a SB win and 20 secodnd from a second one imo

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Chinatown posted:

First of all that was a really good game. I am not happy that the Patriots won bit I was highly entertained. Let the dark winter begin.

Second, Phoenix is a loving poo poo HOLE and despite NBCs best attempts to make good looking bumper shots and praise Phoenix for its sand or whatever it still looked unbelievably boring and worthless. Extra irony for playing in a dome at night in Arizona.

Im not insulting Phoenix. This is just simple observational factoids.

The dome isn't for playing at night dummy!!! geez!!

Yeah, Phoenix is doing its best to be a low rent knock of LA and is doing a good job at it. It's a horrible poo poo city that poisons the entire state.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Holy poo poo :lol:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Chinatown posted:

You just insulted LA so bad lmao.

Haha well....what's LA gonna do about it? Send more horrible people to Phoenix?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

EugeneJ posted:

It'll be a rematch next year unless something drastic happens like Belichick retirig

Nah. Colts will be in the SB next year. They win one more post season game than the previous year. Luck is learning our human ways after being in ice for 50000 years.

And, the Cardinals are winning it next.

Cards, bitch.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

shiksa posted:

i'm not disagreeing, he's definitely better at avoiding contact than, say, robert griffin, but he's still a qb that relies pretty heavily on his mobility.

poo poo, you don't even need to be hit to gently caress up your knee.

:rip: Carson Palmer . . . .

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

football fuckerman posted:

I don't think the pass was such a bad call actually. *nods sagely* I think it was good

agreed op

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Manoueverable posted:

Shoutouts to AAC and Chich for generating all that negative karma for us, shoutouts to the Packer, Niner, Panther, and Cardinal fans for all the schadenfreude y'all must be feeling, y'all must have been laughing your asses off. Me, I'm gonna loving drown myself in bourbon cause we'll never make the Super Bowl again.

it tastes so good. Oh man. Drug companies would make a killing if they could bottle this feeling up.

Cheer up youngblood, we have the Patriots fans to get mad at now (again)!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Manoueverable posted:

Man, drink it up, god knows y'all would've won it all if not for some old bullshit and I would've rooted for you 100 times out of 100 in the SB

Man that game was basically my life in a microcosm and although I don't wanna get too real with this poo poo, gently caress, I saw that poo poo coming a mile away and that's the kind of thing that ruins teams/franchises (see also: Washington v Oregon, 1994)

For all the (fake) mud I've been throwing I rooted for you guys last year. I probably would have again but uhhhhh well you were the champs so gently caress y'all

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Manoueverable posted:

I'm just so loving depressed :smith:

e: man y'all are killing me for being gutted about a loss like that, jesus christ i was basically the voice of reason among Hawks posters for the entire season

Cheer up bro. Ittl be better tomorrow! Imagine, you could be a fan of the Titans and have zero hope for what, the next 30 years minimum? Or you could be a 49ers fan and stare in horror as your franchise crumbles lol

Also I totally understand and sympathize with the way you lost. THat is also the classic "every loving Arizona sports team" way of losing a game. The NBA thread is basically every other day me and a few other suns fans crushed by that.

edit: You also could have tried to keep the dream alive by having to cheer for Ryan loving Lindley. It was real hard.

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 09:48 on Feb 2, 2015

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Kalli posted:

Superbowl L odds:

Cardinals: 30-1

Easy money. :boom:

who the gently caress bought this lmao and where was it in the season

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Mrit posted:

My wife rented Draft Day as a 'fun' movie.

It is poo poo.

I just watched a guy trade 3 firsts and a player for the 6th pick.

So bad.

Draft Day is actually the best football movie ever made. It's amazing on so many levels

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

waah posted:

Lies, no football movie is better than the movie the Replacements.

It has Keanu Reeves trying to play a convincing quarterback, a kicker smoking in the field, and fake Sean Payton yelling at his players to snap the football instead of staring at strippers cheerleaders

On the other hand Draft Day had a full frontal scene starring Kevin Costner (that was cut) and a universe where the seahawks suck so it is the superior movie imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Ryan Lindley is the worst quarterback I've ever seen play.

I had to ROOT for that man. Do you know what that was like?

• Locked thread