Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

poopkitty posted:

Still need 5 more! C'mon, PandaSmores, you know you want one.

Question: Isn't one of you goons a Legal type with overseas experience? Demi Moore? Anyway, I have an overseas specific legal question - not advice, and I'm not in trouble. Hit me up, please?

former JAG.

what's up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."
Want to pull a few resources before I give u a full answer and I am in bed being lazy and can't access docs on my kindle.. But question (for purposes of how much pain you can cause to get people to not be assholes) is your kid a racial minority? Also base legal is loving useless.

Btw, can we push this to the GiP legal thread so others have it as a resource if it happens to them?

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Schools create environments that empower bullies/shits/fuckups. The shifty kid doesn't care about suspensions. The good kid who would stand up to the shifty kid does. So now there is a disincentive for good kids to stand up to bullies and God knows most teacher's don't do shot about it.

• Locked thread